Good price - Pre-loaded Three sims with unlimited calls, texts & data (1 Viewer)

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
has anyone any experiences of this company

Vodaphone 100gb for £11.85 a month

or am I just as well going for the Mobiles.co.uk £8 offer that Jock has got

JockandRita

do you get the 15gb eu roaming included with the deal you have got and what speeds r u getting for streaming, any buffering?

Al
We’re switching to 3 from Vodafone hopefully today once the sims arrive from mobiles.co.uk, we have been with Vodafone on a 2 year contract via mobiles. £6.50 a month for 12 months via redemption, the Vodafone deal was the same having to put in statements every so months.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
@JockandRita

do you get the 15gb eu roaming included with the deal you have got and what speeds r u getting for streaming, any buffering?
As I was only looking for a sim for the home router Al, I wasn't concerned about any EU roaming allowance.

For the MiFi, I'll definitely be hopefully for the Ezitiel Vodafone sim issues to be solved before we head off in January. If not I may go down the Popit route.

Switched to Vodafone after experiencing poor service and throttling of Three when travelling through France, whereas with Vodafone, it was a great connection everywhere we went. (y)

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
UPDATE

I received a full refund last night for the 4 x Vodaphone sims I purchased from Ezitiel about 4 weeks ago, I did have to go through Ebay though as Ezitiel, even though he responded to messages, kept on extending the date to refund me from 7 days to 10-15. I shouldn't have to wait while he is credited in my honest opinion, maybe others think differently, I don't know.

This is a copy below of the last message he sent to me only yesterday, he's asked me to stop spamming him after I sent him 2 messages, the first to ask for a refund and the 2nd when he asked me for all the details, so good luck guys and I do hope everyone gets fully refunded

3000 people are affected and we trying our best to deal with 3000 people at the same time,If you have sent all details please try to be considerate, we did mention to you that it will take between 10-15 working days before your refund can get to your account, why are you SPAMING OUR email box. The time we should be dealing with other people that we have not yet reach we are dealing with you again. We ourselves are waiting for each refund from our supplier to reach our credit. Ask your bank how long will take to get a credit card refund

Please calm down and be patience and wait for the time we gave you for you to get your refund​

Your previous message
I have already sent you all the details you have asked for and you have received the sim cards back to your address, please send the full amount of £593.50 tomorrow or i will have no option but to contact ebay and paypal
the paypal address to send the refund to is allan@xxxxxxxxx

Allan​
ezikiel:
Hi albri8826

Good evening, We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused and many thanks for your patience.

We have issues with our prepaid sims, as you can see this is a new business model that we launch 2 years ago.This issue might take upto 3 weeks to resolve & to put measures in place to prevent this from happening again. Those that cannot wait for the issue to resolve can apply for a full refund, You will not be charge for the period that you have used our service, you will be given a full refund. You can apply for your refund via Ebay but if the window for you to get a refund via Ebay have lapsed, we will give you a full refund, you need to apply directly to us, where you want your refund send to, the process will take between 10-15 working days or less to get your full refund to reach your account.

We need the following below to enable us process your refund:

1) Your full name
2) Where you want your refund to be send to, such as bank account , PayPal etc
3) Your Ebay's ID
4) Your Prepaid sim mobile phone number
5) Purchased Item number

Once again We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused many thanks for your patience and understanding

Respectfully
Customer Support Executive​

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
I've only just found out about all the problems with the Ezikiel sims. I bought one in may and found out this week it's not working, (not been tried for a few weeks) . I emailed him direct but in view of what I've read here, I think I'll request a refund through ebay.
I tried contacting Three and this is their response so not looking good 😕

"The account isn't registered on your name. Please ask the user of the account to get in touch with us so that we can validate and help with the query and also you can ask them to add you as an authorize person on the account so that we can discuss account related info with you in future.

As we work within confines of data protection act, we're unable to discuss any account details other than the registered account holder"

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
That's the normal response from Three as they are business sims so only those authorised by the business can talk to them about the account.

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
I've had a reply from ezikiel saying he hopes to have this sorted out in three weeks but it seems he was saying this three weeks ago.
I think I'll go for the refund, what are others doing, does anyone have confidence in him resolving this ?

kevenh

Free Member
Jun 1, 2019
Thatcham
Funster No
MH
Compass C-Class
Exp
I'm a Progressing Newbie
I've had a reply from ezikiel saying he hopes to have this sorted out in three weeks but it seems he was saying this three weeks ago.
I think I'll go for the refund, what are others doing, does anyone have confidence in him resolving this ?
I initially said I’d wait - I had time to wait for a resolution - but later I changed my mind and asked for a refund.
It’s not an insignificant amount of money and I don’t know what’s gone wrong.
Maybe the sim network providers have identified a batch of miss selling and turned them off. I don’t know. Just guessing.

Re. Refund requests, I’ve Ezikiel’s and my comms all inside the ebay message system. What other steps to ensure a refund is needed? TIA

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
I think I'll ask for a refund too, he might be out of business in three weeks :unsure:
He asked me for lots of info if I want a refund, stuff he should already have eg phone no of sim, bank details etc.

Jan 30, 2020
Mid Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
RS Endeavour
Exp
Just a tad..
What has gone wrong is that the seller you guys have bought from was selling a service on the back of a corporate account. So a business based service.

The operators have rumbled this and realised that you were not employees of the company, so invoked the contractual T&C’s and terminated their agreement with the seller. The seller is good at selling (taking the money) but has no ‘back office’ to handle this situation. Probably doesn’t have the funds either.

Sadly I think it unlikely that anyone will see their money back unless they can get it from eBay, PayPal etc (before time is up on the transaction period).

Note: this is my view of what has happened from piecing together the posts on here.

Jun 14, 2014
Coventry
Funster No
MH
IH N680CFL
Exp
Since2014
I've just ordered one of these on amazon. £60 in the 3 shop. £34 amazon

412AX21YPIL._SY180_.jpg

They also work in the EU and last 2 years. Best value I can find atm

kevenh

Free Member
Jun 1, 2019
Thatcham
Funster No
MH
Compass C-Class
Exp
I'm a Progressing Newbie
Get your money back like I did as soon as you can
🤞
I’ve been very lucky with my eBay purchases and a need for refunds rare.
You mention in post #333 “having to go through eBay”
Was that bypassing eBay messaging Ezekiel and starting an escalated refund request direct to eBay?

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
🤞
I’ve been very lucky with my eBay purchases and a need for refunds rare.
You mention in post #333 “having to go through eBay”
Was that bypassing eBay messaging Ezekiel and starting an escalated refund request direct to eBay?
Yes

Ezekiel didn’t fill me with confidence regarding a refund, extending the period from 7 days to 3 weeks and accused me of spamming him, so I went the ebay route and they refunded my paypal account in a few days.

I’d like to think he’ll refund you all but i’m not so sure he will, i’m waiting a refund from him for the one I purchased in May but not holding my breath tbh

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
My purchases from Ezikiel are to far gone to claim through Ebay, ie, more than the 30 x days. :(

I sent him a message last night re time closing in for the promised refund. He replied this morning.

Him. Please try to be considerate, and allows the time that we gave you to expire before you start pushing. We be sending you a full refund. Over 3000 people are affected, is stressful at the moment, we are working hard to fix this.

Me. Oh I am being considerate, ie, you took payment from my PayPal account within seconds of me placing both orders, yet I have to wait up to 15 x working days to receive a refund. Tell me please.............who is being inconsiderate now?

Regards,

Jock. :(

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
My purchases from Ezikiel are to far gone to claim through Ebay, ie, more than the 30 x days. :(

I sent him a message last night re time closing in for the promised refund. He replied this morning.

Him. Please try to be considerate, and allows the time that we gave you to expire before you start pushing. We be sending you a full refund. Over 3000 people are affected, is stressful at the moment, we are working hard to fix this.

Me. Oh I am being considerate, ie, you took payment from my PayPal account within seconds of me placing both orders, yet I have to wait up to 15 x working days to receive a refund. Tell me please.............who is being inconsiderate now?

Regards,

Jock. :(

So your being inconsiderate Jock and i’m spamming him 🤔

The writing is on the wall methinks

chesterfield hooligan

LIFE MEMBER
May 12, 2009
Hucknall, Nottingham, UK
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
10 years
I have a Vodafone and a O2 sim the Vodafone sim went off I have to admit I was using a lot of data for a week or so Ezikiel answered questions quickly and sent a temporary sim which wasn't necessary as the Vodafone sim came back on 2 days later I still have the temporary sim and both sims are working as they should I've had the sims 10 months and still think they are good value I did ask if he was going to relist more sim later he replied early next year when these problems are sorted I hope he dose 😀
Just to say 10 months I paid £120 per sim with the Motorhomefun discount I then sold one for £150 I have asked my mate if it went off now would he be worried he replied he thought as long as the last he had had value for his money fingers crossed lol

RM_Marine

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2021
Poole, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
Since 2021
I have a Vodafone and a O2 sim the Vodafone sim went off I have to admit I was using a lot of data for a week or so Ezikiel answered questions quickly and sent a temporary sim which wasn't necessary as the Vodafone sim came back on 2 days later I still have the temporary sim and both sims are working as they should I've had the sims 10 months and still think they are good value I did ask if he was going to relist more sim later he replied early next year when these problems are sorted I hope he dose 😀
Just to say 10 months I paid £120 per sim with the Motorhomefun discount I then sold one for £150 I have asked my mate if it went off now would he be worried he replied he thought as long as the last he had had value for his money fingers crossed lol
I'm with you

I've only had one of the my sums for 6mths which cost me £140 but I've had the over for 12mths but that was only £64.

I'm very happy with the use I've had out of them seeing my old contract was costing me over £35 a month and I've been able to run WiFi at work and in the house for well over 12mths and one of them is still working

It was a risk as we all know and some said it was to good to be true but I'm happy with the what I got out of them.

If the Vodafone one come back on line then it's even better

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
Has anyone got a better deal for roaming in the eu than the Tiekom one, its 43.90 euros a month for 300gb in the eu and 39.90 euros for Spain only

please lmk asap before I order the Tiekom one

cheers

Al

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I would have a look at lebara I think you can use all your data in the EU I'm not sure. They use Vodafone network
Our Lebara sims are limited to 15gb in EU so assume all are - need to check contract T&Cs

Bolti

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 13, 2017
Hondon Valley and the Kellets
Funster No
MH
Rapido V43
Exp
Since 2015
Has anyone got a better deal for roaming in the eu than the Tiekom one, its 43.90 euros a month for 300gb in the eu and 39.90 euros for Spain only

please lmk asap before I order the Tiekom one

cheers

Al
Are you after a SIM for all EU or do you intend to spend majority of time in one country, lots of local Sims give us a clue where you are going. Almost all providers have roaming limits when used outside of home country.

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
Are you after a SIM for all EU or do you intend to spend majority of time in one country, lots of local Sims give us a clue where you are going. Almost all providers have roaming limits when used outside of home country.
I'm pretty sure it will be for spain only this trip, can you suggest anything as good but cheaper

Al

Bolti

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 13, 2017
Hondon Valley and the Kellets
Funster No
MH
Rapido V43
Exp
Since 2015
I'm pretty sure it will be for spain only this trip, can you suggest anything as good but cheaper

Al
I use Digi mobile €20 for 100GB if you scroll to the bottom of the page you can select English.

Edited to add these are 30 day contracts

Last edited:

Stonemags76

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2011
Derbyshire Dales
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleepers Warwick Duo
Exp
Full Time 2011-2013, now part timers!
We’ve got Tiekom & it’s €39.95 for 300gbs for all countries. Still using it now, & it’s been great all through Uk, france & Spain! Any doubt just ask Camino - she couldn’t be more helpful!

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
I use Digi mobile £20 for 100GB if you scroll to the bottom of the page you can select English.

Edited to add these are 30 day contracts
100gb isn't enough but thanks for trying (y)

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
We’ve got Tiekom & it’s €39.95 for 300gbs for all countries. Still using it now, & it’s been great all through Uk, france & Spain! Any doubt just ask Camino - she couldn’t be more helpful!
yes it seems thats the one we'll end up going for, do you stream and if so do you use/need a VPN, if so which one would you recommend

Al

Stonemags76

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2011
Derbyshire Dales
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleepers Warwick Duo
Exp
Full Time 2011-2013, now part timers!
Yes we stream, & use Nord as it has a Firestick app & an automated connection if you want. We got a 3 year deal, so not sure how much it is now, but works well with BBC, ITV etc.

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
I decided to ask Ezikiel for a refund as I can't see how he'll sort this out.
Went on my ebay purchase history to initiate a refund request, and the purchase isn't there :doh:
I've no idea how it's vanished but I'll keep looking for it.
Has anyone found the sim start to work again after it had gone off line ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back