Good price - Pre-loaded Three sims with unlimited calls, texts & data (3 Viewers)

Metalhead

Free Member
Dec 12, 2022
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
I decided to ask Ezikiel for a refund as I can't see how he'll sort this out.
Went on my ebay purchase history to initiate a refund request, and the purchase isn't there :doh:
I've no idea how it's vanished but I'll keep looking for it.
Has anyone found the sim start to work again after it had gone off line ?
I've found my order on ebay but the item is no longer there & has been removed. It was there earlier today as I often check to see if he lists any sims so I'd know the issue is resolved. I also had 2 of his last sims in my watch list and they've been removed today. I've got a bad feeling about this. I only paid £90 as I got in last Feb & the prices went up and up but some paid a LOT more. Just checked and my sim is still restricted.

Fontie

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 7, 2018
Milton Heights, Milton, Abingdon, UK
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL
Exp
Since 2018
I decided to ask Ezikiel for a refund as I can't see how he'll sort this out.
Went on my ebay purchase history to initiate a refund request, and the purchase isn't there :doh:
I've no idea how it's vanished but I'll keep looking for it.
Has anyone found the sim start to work again after it had gone off line ?

Maybe he closed his eBay account

Metalhead

Free Member
Dec 12, 2022
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
His ebay page now says he's not a registered user so it would appear as though he's vanished. I'm even less hopeful now that the sim will come back to life.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
I started a paypal resolution today to try to get the first one I purchased in May refunded, but as it’s over the 180 day cutoff i’ve been told by paypal to kiss the money goodbye 😡
My May purchase has disappeared from my purchase history altogether, though my messages to ezikiel clearly show both order numbers for the May and October purchases, which Paypal are now in receipt of, as I too have now gone down the Paypal resolution route, but like you Al, I'm not expecting anything back from the May purchase. :(
Good luck with yours. (y)

Jock. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
My May purchase has disappeared from my purchase history altogether, though my messages to ezikiel clearly show both order numbers for the May and October purchases, which Paypal are now in receipt of, as I too have now gone down the Paypal resolution route, but like you Al, I'm not expecting anything back from the May purchase. :(
Good luck with yours. (y)

I think i’m too late Jock as I received this email from paypal within 2-3 mins of submitting the claim.

Anyone sat on the fence wondering what to do then my advice is to get your refunds/claims in asap

AC4758DD-AEC8-4A2F-B01B-3B3F5FA1AC38.png

May 14, 2014
Funster No
MH
Now a little one
JockandRita my February Sims have also disappeared from eBay (I have pdf copies). PayPal dispute rejected as over the 180 day period so I've started a Section 75 Charge Back claim with my Credit Card company.

Not hopeful, but I've had a good chunk of data use up to the SIM's failing and also saved loads using them as an alternative to landline broadband in the house, so I'm not too stressed if nothing comes of the S75 claim as my Sims were the £92.50 ones, not the latest really expensive ones.

Now looking for the best alternative, which is a challenge 🥴

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Thanks for the info Sasbo. (y)

I've gone for the Popit 100Gb sim deal for our trip abroad.
For the house router, I got a 12 x month, 200Gb Vodafone sim deal through Mobiles.co.uk.

Cheers,

May 14, 2014
Funster No
MH
Now a little one
Thanks for the info Sasbo. (y)

I've gone for the Popit 100Gb sim deal for our trip abroad.
For the house router, I got a 12 x month, 200Gb Vodafone sim deal through Mobiles.co.uk.

Cheers,

Jock, thanks.

Will have a look at those👍

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Jock, thanks.

Will have a look at those👍
Forgot to say that the popit one is £25.00pcm. You can then suspend the sim card for £0.80pcm until ready to go abroad to the EU again.

The Vodafone deal is a cash back one at £15.00pcm. By jumping through the right hoops regarding your bills, the cashback is quite substantial over the 12 x months, almost halving your outlay.
I only use that one at home here in the UK.

Minxy Mel is the eagle eyed one, who seeks out the best deals. ;)

Cheers,

Stonemags76

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2011
Derbyshire Dales
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleepers Warwick Duo
Exp
Full Time 2011-2013, now part timers!
JockandRita my February Sims have also disappeared from eBay (I have pdf copies). PayPal dispute rejected as over the 180 day period so I've started a Section 75 Charge Back claim with my Credit Card company.

Not hopeful, but I've had a good chunk of data use up to the SIM's failing and also saved loads using them as an alternative to landline broadband in the house, so I'm not too stressed if nothing comes of the S75 claim as my Sims were the £92.50 ones, not the latest really expensive ones.

How do I start a credit card claim please? Do I phone them? I paid with Apple Pay in June, so no PayPal back up. Thanks

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
I've just put it down as one of life's lessons ☹️ and forgotten about now.
I couldn't be bothered to waste mental energy persueing it.
I doubt you'll get anywhere but good luck and we'll done if you can get a refund 👍
I only paid 85 pounds and used a fair bit of data in the summer, so whilst disappointed, I'm not gutted about it.

May 14, 2014
Funster No
MH
Now a little one
How do I start a credit card claim please? Do I phone them? I paid with Apple Pay in June, so no PayPal back up. Thanks
My credit card is through NatWest. I phoned the contact number was put through to the people who deal with Section 75 Charge Back's.

They emailed me a link to fill in a claim form to lodge the claim. I've had occasion to use this service once before and found, in my case, they were really supportive.

Hope this helps.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
My credit card is through NatWest. I phoned the contact number was put through to the people who deal with Section 75 Charge Back's.

They emailed me a link to fill in a claim form to lodge the claim. I've had occasion to use this service once before and found, in my case, they were really supportive.

Hope this helps.
With my Paypal payment method being through my bank, rather than a credit card, I don't think I am able to use the Section 75 Charge back. :(

Cheers,

May 14, 2014
Funster No
MH
Now a little one
With my Paypal payment method being through my bank, rather than a credit card, I don't think I am able to use the Section 75 Charge back. :(

Cheers,

That's a shame Jock. Suppose it will have to put down to one of life's experiences 👎 still I'm sure it won't spoil your trip.

Dave33

Free Member
Dec 24, 2022
Funster No
MH
SR1 2LY
Well my sim went completely dead last night. 1 month and 2 days after it was restricted. Anyone else's been disconnected. If i ring it the number is not recognised. So looks like the guy lied when he said they'd come back on?

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
Well my sim went completely dead last night. 1 month and 2 days after it was restricted. Anyone else's been disconnected. If i ring it the number is not recognised. So looks like the guy lied when he said they'd come back on?
Yep, I think he's gone. What happened when you were restricted, what network?
,chesterfield hooligan seems to still have a connection

Dave33

Free Member
Dec 24, 2022
Funster No
MH
SR1 2LY
Yep, I think he's gone. What happened when you were restricted, what network?
,chesterfield hooligan seems to still have a connection
I got a Vodafone sim way back in Feb for £90 so i had a decent use out of it. When i was restricted i couldn't make any calls or texts and the data stopped. The sim went off completely late last night.

kevenh

Free Member
Jun 1, 2019
Thatcham
Funster No
MH
Compass C-Class
Exp
I'm a Progressing Newbie
My 3 sim is not connecting yy :(
Initially when the issues arose it would connect but not allow data transfers

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
I have received a £190.00 refund from PayPal for the October purchase, but was unsuccessful with the May purchase.

The Popit 100Gb sim cards has worked well so far through France and Spain, with Movistar as the current network provider.
Initially, we used over 5Gb in a few hours, but a careful change to "data consuming" settings on the Firestick, (including knocking off adverts and auto updates), appears to have solved that issue.

Cheers,

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
Just got a refund from my credit card company for a sim purchased in May. So it’s well worth pursuing a claim if your sim has stopped working.
Was that a section 75 claim ?
I paid £85 through Paypal so doubt it'll be covered unfortunately

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back