LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
I have the new version of the grand Remoska, which cooks as good as the old version. However, one thing that really hacks me off is the stand cannot be moved with the pot. In other words you need two pairs of hands to move it. One for the pot and one for the stand.

I have stared at this thing for a long time trying to come up with a solution of moving pot and stand together, other than elastic bands around the stand feet and pot handles, I have not been able to come up with anything better.

Does anyone else find the stand thing an issue?

Caggsie1

Free Member
Sep 2, 2013
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2008
I know this may be obvious, is the size different, could the old frame be used on the new pot?

Dec 16, 2017
Almuñécar, Spain
Funster No
MH
Low Profile - Globebus T7
I have the new version of the grand Remoska, which cooks as good as the old version. However, one thing that really hacks me off is the stand cannot be moved with the pot. In other words you need two pairs of hands to move it. One for the pot and one for the stand.
Can't you just put your thumbs on the pan handles and curl your fingers under the stand to lift it all up?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Well tonight we had, teaspoon of oi in the bottom of the remoska, allow to heat up potatoes, roastie size, and carrots cook for 25 minutes shaking occasionally, add sliced leek and remoska rack, cook for 5 minutes, place some minted lamb steaks (morrisons price reduced ) on the rack, id back on for 15 minutes, turn the steaks, put sprouts on to steam, about 12 minutes later dish it up. yummy
I nearly always heat up the remoska before use, it tells you not to but if you are worried put some water in the pan and discard before putting the food in. this also works well with duck breast, I remove most of the fat and skin, chicken breast, skin on, sausages, doesn't work so well with pork for some reason though.

Reactions: DBK

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Can't you just put your thumbs on the pan handles and curl your fingers under the stand to lift it all up?
Tried that, but finger tips only just reach the stand. All a bit precarious when moving a steaming hot pan of food around.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back