LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
I've been on the Adnams Broadside for a few days guys I'm glad to announce. I think Jock knows it's right up there for me. A happy man right now. :cool::roflmto:
Steve, can I ask please, what's the best price you are paying for your Broadside?

I've only had a can of Strongbow so far today, but I can feel something else coming on. A nice glass of Merlot from that bl@@dy carton I left behind at Citie Europe would have been nice. :( .............................. :LOL:

I've only got 4 x Old Speckled Hen, and 2 x Abbot Ale left, so I'm going to have a Guinness. ;)

Cheers :drink:

Jock. :)

Sep 21, 2007
Kings Ripton, Huntingdon
Funster No
MH
RP Rebellion 2 2024
Exp
Since 2007
Steve, can I ask please, what's the best price you are paying for your Broadside?

I've only had a can of Strongbow so far today, but I can feel something else coming on. A nice glass of Merlot from that bl@@dy carton I left behind at Citie Europe would have been nice. :( .............................. :LOL:

I've only got 4 x Old Speckled Hen, and 2 x Abbot Ale left, so I'm going to have a Guinness. ;)

Hi Jock. At the moment Tesco are charging 3 for a 5'er, whereas before the lockdown they were 4 for 6 quid. Whether that's taking advantage of the lockdown I don't know, sometimes they do reduce it to the former unfortunately. I am still more than happy to pay the latter though for quality. Good supping mate. :drink:

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
image.jpeg

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Good supping mate. :drink:
Thanks for the info Steve. You too pal. (y)

I am supping a few Adnams Southwold beers, not a bad drop either, 4.1%
£1.19 from home bargains.
I do like their Ghost Ship Paul, and Broadside obviously, but I'm not in to the Adnams Southwold Bitter.

Cheers
:drink:

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007

Good choices though Jock, speckled hen, abbots and Guinness
All on my list of lovely drinks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Thanks for the info Steve. You too pal. (y)

I do like their Ghost Ship Paul, and Broadside obviously, but I'm not in to the Adnams Southwold Bitter.

Cheers
:drink:

Yes the drinks you mentioned Jock are much nicer than the Southwold I'm supping but needs must, it's a chuffing nightmare at the minute even getting in a supermarket.

Went in Lidl and picked up 4 loose bottles of black sheep, got to counter and you can only buy 3, for lords sake, 3 of any one item she said

So there were packs of 24 lagers etc I said so I could buy 72 bottles of lager but only 3 black sheep'' Yes she said''

Grr
It's not her fault just the rules.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ralph-Dot
Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
It's so nice to see so many people enjoying good beers, with all of the good beers I bought I can try a new one, then take the taste away with a good one. If you get what I mean.

:beerchug:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
When I training near Petersfield some one on the coarse was related to some one that worked at Horndean Brewery. He introduced me to HSB, Horndean Special Brew. I recall it was a nice heavy bitter. Cycling back from Liss Forest was a bit of a challenge.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
1586711971671.png

Theakston's Old Peculier. :) One of my all time favourites there Paul. (y)

1586712170677.png

That looks more my style Dan. (y) I too am not a great lover of the blond hoppy beers.

I do really like a Crazy Daze,
1586712433342.png

from the Pot Belly Brewery, Northants. It is so moreish it can easily get you into trouble, as you don't realise you are on a strong brew. :eek: It's not overly hoppy either. ;)

Dan and Jan

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 16, 2017
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Between Vans
Exp
On and off since 2000
This one was lovely. A great tasting IPA. :drinks: