Woody is home (1 Viewer)

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Sorry for the delay guys but we picked Woody up from Travelworld last Friday (after being kept waiting 2 hours :cry:) and got it home just in time to pack it up with a few bits and pieces and drive over to the Hollyfast meet near Coventry.
Driving it in the dark was an experience I must say, but first impressions are that it is absolutely fantastic :thumb::thumb:
I have been working all this week and not had a chance to report back on our purchase, or in fact start to do some of the things that I want to do to it..... Yes Linda, I will be calling :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Anyway I have put up a few pictures Link Removed so that you can see what it is that we have landed ourselves.
Needless to say, we are absolutely thrilled with our Fleetwood and it has everything that we wanted (and more) so I can see us holding onto it for a while :roflmto:
Hope that you enjoy the pics

Keith

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi nice one kieth enjoy!!!:thumb:

ray

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Looks nice that Keith & Sharon. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with it.

Try Scotland next year we would love to see you both :thumb:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Nice looking coach mate.. :winky:.. look forward to seeing it in the flesh.. now you can join the pusher club :roflmto::roflmto:

Good luck and wishing you very many safe and happy journeys..::bigsmile:

OP
OP
TestPoster
Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Thanks all for your kind comments, we are absolutely thrilled with it :thumb: We would have dragged it out again this weekend (just to be sure that we liked it you understand :roflmto:), but my daughter is visiting from Exeter and we thought it best that we were in :roflmto:
Don't mention the awning Chris :Eeek: It has a rip in the fabric that I didn't check before buying it and it is going to cost hundreds to fix (TW did not feel inclined to have it sorted out.......) and the mechanism feels really cranky so I guess it will be a trip up to see them to get it sorted out in the new year, unless I can find someone more local who knows these awnings :Eeek:
Anyway, thanks again all :thumb:

Keith

OP
OP
TestPoster
Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Dave
GVWR=16000 lbs, haven't checked the payload yet, but I'm sure it will be plenty :roflmto: Driving it is awesome mate, just hear the motor occasionally when it changes down for a hill and it is soooooo quiet :thumb: The whole driving experience is totally different to a front engined bus mate, difficult to describe but totally different.
We love it :roflmto:

Keith

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:Cool: Congratulations Keith (Kands) and Sharon (RockieRV). May your travels be many and your troubles be FEW. :winky:

wildcamper

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
High Top
Exp
Hi Keith & Sharon,
Really lovely RV, a friend of ours has the exact same one on a 95, he's owned it for 7yrs and used it 3 times:Eeek: but I know you & Sharon will have much more FUN in yours::bigsmile:

C.L.S

Trader - Service & Repairs
Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
Looks great ::bigsmile: Can,t wait to sample my first beer in it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
TestPoster
Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Thanks John :Smile:
Ken, we would have bought that one if we had known about it :roflmto: We certainly will be using it more than him..... We have already had our first weekend away even though we had only paid for it hours earlier :roflmto: and we will be away at Thornton Holt, in Notts next weekend if anyone would like to come along...
Mark you will not be the first to have a drink in Woody, that happened last weekend when there where 10 of us sat having a social christening evening, but we look forward to seeing you all again and sharing a drink with you mate :thumb:
Thanks again for all your kind words, we look forward to meeting up with you all at future meets ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Keith

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Hi Keith

Just mooching through the forum catching up on whats been happening while we were away and I spotted your message about Woody. ::bigsmile:

Checked out the pics it looks great congratulations you must be really chuffed :thumb::thumb:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Mark you will not be the first to have a drink in Woody, that happened last weekend when there where 10 of us sat having a social christening evening, but we look forward to seeing you all again and sharing a drink with you mate

And very nice it was too. Good wine and great company and a fantastic RV.

Hi Kieth have you fitted the Tomohawk missiles in that tube yet?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back