• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Winter tyres and steel rims for Fiat Ducato (1 Viewer)

Ken Ainsworth

Free Member
Jun 22, 2018
Funster No
I have 5 Nokia winter tyres wth steel rims for sale. they have completed 2 winters but are good for another two, as i do not use them year round. One wheel and tyre is brand new never used on road.
Size 215/70R/15C 109/107S. They came off our 2012 Burstner which we have now sold.
The PCD is 118. They cost £740 in July 2016. I would like to see £400 for the wheels and tyres.
My home is in Lancashire. I am prepared to travel 100miles to deliver, or buyer can collect.

OP
OP
K

Ken Ainsworth

Free Member
Jun 22, 2018
Funster No
Hello,
Yes Nokian tyres. Not Nokia tyres.
Are you interested?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
IT might be worth letting folk know how old the trees are I know you say when you baught them and what they come off but they should have a date on the side wall. Just a thought as it might help with the sale and save folk asking the question.

oppy

Free Member
Nov 8, 2014
Glossop, North Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Coach built Lunar
Exp
5 years
IT might be worth letting folk know how old the trees are I know you say when you baught them and what they come off but they should have a date on the side wall. Just a thought as it might help with the sale and save folk asking the question.

How do "trees" enter the equation?----Just thought I'd ask

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back