Wing mirror replacement (1 Viewer)

Mar 22, 2023
Funster No
MH
Suntor 100
Trying to replace electric wing mirror on passenger side of 2005 Boxer. Anyone know how I can access the harness connector in the door?

Nov 9, 2015
Shenfield, Essex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
35+ years mainly in VW's
Hi Ray

Welcome to Fun (y)

I replaced a passenger door mirror on my 2016 Ducato, see my thread Here which hopefully will give you some pointers

Cheers

Trevor

OP
OP
R
Mar 22, 2023
Funster No
MH
Suntor 100
Hi Ray

Welcome to Fun (y)

I replaced a passenger door mirror on my 2016 Ducato, see my thread Here which hopefully will give you some pointers

Cheers

Trevor
Thanks Trevor ,
I've had a look at the photos and instructions but mine is an older model and doesn't have the wing mirror connector on the the window opener. I think the connector must be somewhere else in the door. I have taken out all the screws in the door panels but don't know what to do with the door opener. Any advice?
Cheers
Ray

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 9, 2015
Shenfield, Essex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
35+ years mainly in VW's
Sorry Ray I can’t really help you any further as I’m not familiar with that model. I knew my van was newer than yours, but the base vehicles haven’t changed that much over the years, so I thought it might give you some useful pointers. Hopefully someone who has changed a mirror on a similar aged van will see your post and add some information.

I hope you can resolve this fairly swiftly

Cheers

Trevor

OP
OP
R
Mar 22, 2023
Funster No
MH
Suntor 100
Sorry Ray I can’t really help you any further as I’m not familiar with that model. I knew my van was newer than yours, but the base vehicles haven’t changed that much over the years, so I thought it might give you some useful pointers. Hopefully someone who has changed a mirror on a similar aged van will see your post and add some information.

I hope you can resolve this fairly swiftly

Cheers

Trevor
No problem Trevor. Thanks for what you sent. It's given me a good general idea.
Cheers
Ray

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back