WiFi connection android (1 Viewer)

Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
Hi hope someone can help I am on free WiFi it's real crap. However I can have super doopah fast free WiFi all I have to do is put a code into sign up page.

This is where my troubles begin I can't get that page to come up. It just comes back on the free WiFi I have turned it off tried turning phone off etc etc.

Any ideas I can't cope with 3rd world internet thanks Paul

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
who are you with and what are you trying to sign up to

OP
OP
PORKSTER
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
It's Hotel WiFi at moment I'm on very basic free serbice. Because I am a gold member I can have super fast WiFi free bit the sign in or out page dosnt open.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Clickem

Free Member
May 20, 2014
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
7 years
Swipe down from top of the phone and it should show a drop down menu. Top left corner is a Wifi icon, which shows blue if connected. Tap the icon and it should disconnect and the icon go light grey. Tap the icon again to reconnect and it should come up with a list of available Wifi signals

Alternatively on the same menu tap the "cog" in the top right corner. Tap "connections", tap "Wifi" to show a list of available Wifi connections

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Yes, you need to select a different WiFi signal as above or in settings. There will be one for the free bit and another for the gold one. Plus of course lots of other people’s in the list of available WiFi.

OP
OP
PORKSTER
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
Correct
Swipe down from top of the phone and it should show a drop down menu. Top left corner is a Wifi icon, which shows blue if connected. Tap the icon and it should disconnect and the icon go light grey. Tap the icon again to reconnect and it should come up with a list of available Wifi signals

Alternatively on the same menu tap the "cog" in the top right corner. Tap "connections", tap "Wifi" to show a list of available Wifi connections
But whatever I do it automaticly goes onto the free one so the sign in page will not open

Sep 10, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
Sunliving van
Exp
I think you may find that the signup is a web page the u need to access through a browser.
Or maybe go into settings, networks, WiFi, click the slow connection and click on forget. Then select the fast one u are trying to get on which will ask for the router WiFi access code.
Hth

OP
OP
PORKSTER
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
I think you may find that the signup is a web page the u need to access through a browser.
Or maybe go into settings, networks, WiFi, click the slow connection and click on forget. Then select the fast one u are trying to get on which will ask for the router WiFi access code.
Hth
Yeah sounds about right but whatever I try it still automaticly signs in to the free one stopping the web browser sign up

Sep 10, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
Sunliving van
Exp
U clicked 'forget' and it still connected to the slow WiFi?

Sep 10, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
Sunliving van
Exp
OK so the slow connection dont need a wifi access code - its permanently open to anyone?
so find the fast wifi connection in the list of available wifi and click on that and put the wifi code in and click connect.

OP
OP
PORKSTER
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
No I signed in to the free one the fast option didn't show. Reason I did this was the girl that looks after gold members want here when I arrived to sort me out. I will go see her later see if she can help. I know I have to chose the paid version but put my number in and bingo .......IF the page opens

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Correct

But whatever I do it automaticly goes onto the free one so the sign in page will not open
You have to be doing something wrong as once a WiFi link is forgotten the WiFi cannot automatically reconnect...it doesn't recognise the wifi address until you re-click "connect"
Settings
WiFi
Long press on the hotels slow WiFi in the list, it should be the top one.
Then in the drop-down box select "forget"
Then select the network you want and click "connect"
It will then give you the option to log in.

Last edited:
OP
OP
PORKSTER
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
Ok all sorted I eventually prized my arse of the sunbed and walked to reception via the waffle place. The fine young lady looked at her computer and she had forgot to turn our devices of the free service. Time I was back to my room we had realistic WiFi
Thanks for trying to help

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back