Where to go in Northern Europe with this weather, for a week (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I have to use up a ticket on the Tunnel so want a trip out but not too far just for a week or maybe a little more but not too far, with interesting ideas for if the weather is like it is here at the moment.
Christmas markets in Belgium or near Germany, Holland , or even stretching to Denmark if they are not being anti about us now. Is the german/ danish border as fraught as I have heard or is it urban myth?
I have not been that direction before and do not know about parking or stopping in a motorhome. France seems a bit iffy unless you want to join in the riot. I have a billet Jeaune each , in the van .

May 23, 2013
Not on the Coast East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B504
Exp
Since 2013
If you are looking at Christmas Markets then Gravelines, Bruges, Brussels, Ghent and Valkenburg (Netherlands under this hills) are worth a look. For History you could also consider Ypres and some of the First & Second World War sites, memorials and Museums.

OP
OP
GWAYGWAY

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
If you are looking at Christmas Markets then Gravelines, Bruges, Brussels, Ghent and Valkenburg (Netherlands under this hills) are worth a look. For History you could also consider Ypres and some of the First & Second World War sites, memorials and Museums.
I have just been to the war-graves to find my Uncles, so do not wish to be upset by the thousands and thousands of graves of young men wasted for the king and country , again. Going East this time

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I would stay home myself...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun