Where To Get Talbot Parts? (1 Viewer)

Oct 24, 2021
Essex, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking To Buy
Hi, where do you lot get parts for your Talbots? I’ve found a few places on Google but when I call them none of them have engine mounts or thermostats.

I need all three engine mounts and a thermostat :)

Thanks you lot! :)

Jan 26, 2017
Mid Suffolk.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Inca
Exp
Eight Years and 28,000 Miles.
Got any pictures of the engine mounts? they may be the same as another vehicle.

Upvote 0

phillipsheila

Free Member
Jun 23, 2020
Swansea, Wales, UK
Funster No
MH
autotrail 660se
Exp
since 2000. 18 motorhomes and counting

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
OldHaggis
Oct 24, 2021
Essex, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking To Buy
You’re a legend! That’s the place I was trying to find but kept finding a rental place! Haha thanks

Upvote 0
Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Autodoc.uk supply anything & everything I ever needed for my mark 1 ducato ,1989. 1,9 diesel-engine mounts, gearboc, brake pads discs, clutch kits, rear shoes along with complete spring kits & cylinders, brake balance valves flexi pipes,injectors,glow plugs, seals etc,etc; The only thing I found that was unobtaianable was rear spring shackle bushes ,anywhere in europe. I changed top poly bushes from Mike at https://no1gear.net/mikes-talbot-parts
I still have a large amount of new parts here that are no longer needed. Keep meaning to advertise them.
I use autodoc as they suppy me both here in spain & in to the Uk when I am there.

**I just saw thermostat. Auotodoc definitely keep them as it is an all in one assembly for the 1900 diesel .No idea what engine size you have though?

Upvote 0
OP
OP
OldHaggis
Oct 24, 2021
Essex, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking To Buy
Autodoc.uk supply anything & everything I ever needed for my mark 1 ducato ,1989. 1,9 diesel-engine mounts, gearboc, brake pads discs, clutch kits, rear shoes along with complete spring kits & cylinders, brake balance valves flexi pipes,injectors,glow plugs, seals etc,etc; The only thing I found that was unobtaianable was rear spring shackle bushes ,anywhere in europe. I changed top poly bushes from Mike at https://no1gear.net/mikes-talbot-parts
I still have a large amount of new parts here that are no longer needed. Keep meaning to advertise them.
I use autodoc as they suppy me both here in spain & in to the Uk when I am there.
Interesting I’ve been on their site and they don’t stock the thermostat or the engine mounts on the site. Perhaps I should call them…

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
Interesting I’ve been on their site and they don’t stock the thermostat or the engine mounts on the site. Perhaps I should call them…
I have just been on respuestoscoches24.es & clicked on the link at bottom that takes you to the UK company which is this lot.
Broken Link Removed

I inputted my details for the old ducato & they show all these stats as avaiable..
** Another thing worth knowing is that the above company is autodoc under another name .
I always check respustoscoches24.es as they are owned & operated by autodoc, which means the above link are also, & all supply comes from Berlin & for some unfathomable reason they often show available stock when autodoc has none. or they have 20 different available choiuces when autodoc only has the dearest?

hope this helps.

Upvote 0
Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
They are showing thermostats on autodc.es site + engine mounts & that last link I gave has engine mount s for both sides & the lower gearbox lateral support.

here Broken Link Removed

Upvote 0
Jun 12, 2017
Telford
Funster No
MH
A class Pilote
Exp
I have a brand new thermostat for a 2.5 turbo diesel.
I’ve sold the van now and it’s due to depart on Saturday.
£10 including postage if your interested

Upvote 0
OP
OP
OldHaggis
Oct 24, 2021
Essex, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking To Buy
Thanks for all your replies, I’ll order them tonight and I can see auto doc does have them from the links I must have been searching the wrong way or something but thanks everyone

Upvote 0
OP
OP
OldHaggis
Oct 24, 2021
Essex, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking To Buy
They are showing thermostats on autodc.es site + engine mounts & that last link I gave has engine mount s for both sides & the lower gearbox lateral support.

here Broken Link Removed
Hmm it says 0 results and there aren’t any lower down either?
6A68C1C3-5795-4339-98F1-2351CFAE5AE1.png

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back