LIFE MEMBER
Mar 10, 2012
Lausanne
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012
It is MoHo related and there are clues there but my spelling has always been bad😉

1181F0EB-CBED-4A60-AD88-347AE568F287.jpeg

Oct 31, 2017
Kent
Funster No
MH
Carthago T149
Exp
Since 2016
Is it Carthago land ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
Been there a few times for cake🤤🤤🤤🤤

Dont go into the Concorde dealer behind as they have a massive accessory store and it will cost you a fortune😁😁

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Zooming in indicates the probability of a German registered vehicle

Edit. Used some more zoom and it is Swiss

OP
OP
Ridgeway

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 10, 2012
Lausanne
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012
You are in the little cafe opposite the N&B factory in Polch👍👍

Someone knows his clues from his clou’s 😂

Yup

And I survived the Niesmann Camping shop opposite, some how can away with spending anything although did eye up a few nice items for next trip.

They had about 60 vans outside that were “complete” even if like ours were waiting on an odd part. Ours has yet to go to Goldschmitt for some add ons as well, then a few more at the dealer.

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….

Yup

And I survived the Niesmann Camping shop opposite, some how can away with spending anything although did eye up a few nice items for next trip.

They had about 60 vans outside that were “complete” even if like ours were waiting on an odd part. Ours has yet to go to Goldschmitt for some add ons as well, then a few more at the dealer.
We arrived there in October a few years back walked into the town and it was like a ghost town!!
Only place open was a Chinese takeaway and trying to order that in German is a challenge😁😁
They do have some nice stuff at that patisserie thought 🤤🤤🤤

Disappointed with the N&B showroom as only a few vans to see when we went in🙁, good free stop over though…

Your new Van looks smashing 👍👍👍

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009

Yup

Well at least Niesmann Caravans, they at the end of the road, have a proper spares and accessories shop that you can walk around - we found a couple of small items there that we could not find elsewhere.

N&B will not sell anything direct from their spares dept. - everything has to be ordered through their dealers and can take weeks. I was so pleased when they did not have a dealer in Poland and had to deal with me direct.

I am visiting N&B at Polch in May. I may try to order a N&B part through Niesmann Caravans and see how that works. ;) :giggle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Ridgeway

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 10, 2012
Lausanne
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012
That’s great to know about Niesmann caravans, great shop too. Goldschmidt also have their own workshop just next to it now as well.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back