Free Member
Jun 4, 2011
Leicester
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero 724FB
Exp
Since 1987
I just noticed that my profile says I have made 37 posts; I cant remember the exact figure, but last evening I had somewhere around 60 odd posts. Where have the rest gone? :unsure: :cry:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Can you remember the titles of the threads that the missing posts were in.? Maybe search facility can bring them to light.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I think I remember something like..the ones in the Ushaped lounge dont count

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Where have my posts gone
................................................................................................

$hit................... I have been rumbled... :blush:

Here have them back............. They were the wrong size anyway... :doh::imoutahere:

1595352917012.png

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
... I thought it was the Belly Locker didn't count???

I find it amusing that we have been members for years, and still don't have a clue how the forum runs. :)
Yes Belly locker too.. I think :unsure:

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
My best guess is you posted in a thread or threads which were moved to the Belly Locker. You may not have said anything wrong but if the thread moves you will lose the posts in it against your total I believe.

The answer is to replace the missing ones with new posts. šŸ˜Š

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
No posts have been deleted. However Coronavirus posts were moved to the U shaped lounge and posts there don't increase your post count, so any posts made in that section have been removed from your count. (y)

Last edited:
OP
OP
F.M.C.Fourier

F.M.C.Fourier

Free Member
Jun 4, 2011
Leicester
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero 724FB
Exp
Since 1987
Does it really matter how many posts you clock up :unsure: :unsure: Personally I cant be arsed to count:rofl:
You don't have to count - the figure is given to you. I was just interested that's all.

None of the above suggestions explain how I have 60 odd last night and only 37 this afternoon. I have not posted anything today, I think, except this thread. Anyway since I seem to be being labelled as some kind of geekish idiot for daring to ask the question I shall retire and I have put this thread on ignore.

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
You don't have to count - the figure is given to you. I was just interested that's all.

None of the above suggestions explain how I have 60 odd last night and only 37 this afternoon. I have not posted anything today, I think, except this thread. Anyway since I seem to be being labelled as some kind of geekish idiot for daring to ask the question I shall retire and I have put this thread on ignore.
Could it be as Jim said, you posted in the Coronavirus forum and thatā€™s now converted to U shaped lounge?
Iā€™ve often wondered what happens if I change a ā€œlikeā€ to a ā€œfunnyā€ ( sometimes suffer fat ginger syndrome) Does one get deleted and replaced? Or are both counted? Will I ever know? Will I even remember tomorrow I wanted to know? šŸ˜Š

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
None of the above suggestions explain how I have 60 odd last night and only 37 this afternoon.

They have, a couple of times. This one, among others, told you exactly what happened :doh:

No posts have been deleted. However Coronavirus posts were moved to the U shaped lounge and posts there don't increase your post count, so any posts made in that section have been removed from your count. (y)

Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.

Don't go just because there are a few people that appear to be moaners or derogatory to you, just ignorevthem as you would in the real world.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
If you know that the OP is an Accountant, it all makes sense!
Numbers matter(y) it all needs to add upšŸ˜€
Don't you go starting yet another flipping crusade!!! :rofl:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138

We're all 'geekish idiots' about something ... usually our own motorhomes! šŸ˜

Except I can't work out how to do that either.
Don't work out how to either ... you'll miss out on all the fun if you do ... :giggle:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back