Where Are All The Funsters Hiding? (1 Viewer)

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Where are you all? Have met lots of motorhomes but no funsters seem to be around. Lots of motorhomes in Morecambe and no funsters around, same now we are at St Anne’s.

Are you all in hiding or just short of funster stickers?

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2019
Seek and Ye May Find
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
Everyone is probably incognito. Don't want to bring MHF into disrepute when we are out and about risking the wrath of the Covid keep away communities, FLT in dodgy spots, dumping grey water inappropriately ......

Even this week the motorway signs in my area are still saying "essential travel", "minimise travel" giving the impression we shouldn't be out and about.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 26, 2019
Devon / Cornish border
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Kimu 122
Exp
Same here, left Sunday to South east from Devon / Cornwall border, back yesterday night, loads of MoHo's loads of waves, didn't spot another Funster sticker.

Had fun and really have missed the moho

Stayed on sites, surprised that they had the shower block open, not sure how they are getting around that, but we only used our own facilities::bigsmile:

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
Where are you all? Have met lots of motorhomes but no funsters seem to be around. Lots of motorhomes in Morecambe and no funsters around, same now we are at St Anne’s.

Breaking the rules then Sandra. 🤔

Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
have you been a naughty boy in the past irnbru? that would account for people discarding their funster stickers. :unsure::LOL::LOL:;)

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
You missed me. We back from southport on Saturday.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008

We saw you coming Sandra and moved pitches for fear of having incriminating photos taken of empty grog bottles...... again :rofl:

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
We're in Cornwall for the week. The site is very quiet which is surprising but I guess it's only old wrinklies like us able to travel at this time of year as everywhere else things return in stages to normality. :)

20210421_180054.jpg

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
Hiding? Huh, I wish. I’m working more just now than I have for over a year. Everyone wants courses teaching, first aid, fire marshal, pesticides, chain saw and may even have a ATV course to teach and all before we can get even one night away up the Dales. Hoping to grab a quick midweek over night in May.
You won’t see a sticker on my vehicles, I don’t even like putting on the GB one for foreign travel. It gets taken off as soon as we’re back home.

OP
OP
irnbru

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I don’t keep track of everyone’s movements but if you can justify to Wee Krankie why you jumped ship, fine by me. 😎
I always seek some sort of clarification from the powers that be before I do anything that is iffy. That way I have something to fall back on. (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back