Where Are All The Funsters Hiding? (1 Viewer)

Aug 20, 2019
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Pulse
Exp
Motorhoming since 2020
No sticker as didn't really want to pin our colours to the mast as don't really fit the demographic but we're on tour for 6 weeks. Had a night in the new forest then into Dorset. Staying the night in Abbotsbury Swanery car park tonight after a lovely hike, will do a little of Devon before heading for Wales and then Scotland.

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
Was a load of vans moving around on our way back from Peterborough,M1/ M25 was busy and plenty heading North.

Pulled into Virginia Waters Lake for lunch and walk the dogs, bit tight getting in the car park and very very very tight getting out😳😳

Who would ever build an exit smaller than an entrance??

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2019
Seek and Ye May Find
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
Off to the New Forest on Saturday for 5 nights after Nick has his second jab. Wanted to go somewhere dead flat due to the blasted golfing knee injury which is improving thank goodness so he is coming with me!
New Forest Flat? Ended up buying an e-bike because of all the inclines on them forest tracks.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 21, 2008
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Van Conversion
Parked up on Brighton seafront lots of campers and motorhomes about😎
5E3EF634-6CED-4B11-8DFA-33CD74911F81.jpeg

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
Where are you all? Have met lots of motorhomes but no funsters seem to be around. Lots of motorhomes in Morecambe and no funsters around, same now we are at St Anne’s.

Are you all in hiding or just short of funster stickers?
I will come and haunt you tomorrow sometime! (Depends on the D** delivery time! ):LOL: Nice though isn't it!

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
New Forest Flat? Ended up buying an e-bike because of all the inclines on them forest tracks.
We have electric bikes. We also know exactly where we are going, originally we were going to Highlands End so all things are relative! We are on the campsite by the showground so South to Brockenhurst is flat and North to Lyndhurst is flatish to us. We will walk as well.

OP
OP
irnbru

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Hav’nt seen any stickers but I hav’nt got one either
I'm ordering some from Jim, so if anyone coming to the scottish meets wants one it'll be £1, all proceeds will be donated to a small scottish dog charity that really needs the funds... lorger committed to this before. Glencaple I believe? Gerry will confirm.

Aug 21, 2008
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Van Conversion
I'm ordering some from Jim, so if anyone coming to the scottish meets wants one it'll be £1, all proceeds will be donated to a small scottish dog charity that really needs the funds... lorger committed to this before. Glencaple I believe? Gerry will confirm.
Is’nt it cold up there,we’ve never been further north than Whitby and that was about 30 years ago😎

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
As a non paid up member of the FLT brigade I have to admit to saving money by making my own MHF sticker for front and rear. 😱

OP
OP
irnbru

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Is’nt it cold up there,we’ve never been further north than Whitby and that was about 30 years ago😎
Come on up late May into June I believe is our best weather. Some midgy spray , a quickly leg it into van at night if the wee beasties are around and your sorted. Our scenery is spectacular. (y)

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
Come on up late May into June I believe is our best weather. Some midgy spray , a quickly leg it into van at night if the wee beasties are around and your sorted. Our scenery is spectacular. (y)
Aye and keep all hatches and windows closed because they breeze straight through the mosquito nets. 😡

OP
OP
irnbru

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I will come and haunt you tomorrow sometime! (Depends on the D** delivery time! ):LOL: Nice though isn't it!
Please do, you’ll find us in the Lord Derby 2mor meeting up with rellies. What better place to meet up socially distancing than an outside pub.👍

Reactions: DBK

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back