What you should know about me! (1 Viewer)

Oct 20, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SL
Exp
Since 2014
Don't they have coffee on Mars???:unsure:

Little does Musk know heā€™s a bit late with his idea! šŸ˜†

1AE54554-1D51-432A-A8B6-3C253CC69812.jpeg

Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
I taught a guy called Trevor Jordan to fly a hang-glider.
You may not have heard of him, but he is the husband of Elkie Brooks.
He used to have a beautiful black Jenson Interceptor FF back then.

I had been to quite a few Vinegar Joe gigs a few years before meeting Elkie and by that time she had become posh and did not
want to be reminded of her raunchy time in Vinegar Joe. :giggle:
I have / had the hots for Elkie.
Although I do have a picture of a monkey sitting on my knee taken in Lewisā€™s Department store in Liverpool whenI was a kid:oops:
Got one of those as well, also had my picture taken with Harry Corbett and Sooty and Sweep at Southport Model Village.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Kirsten

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2015
Stratford on Avon
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
Since 2010
when I was barely a toddler I was with parents [Dad in forces] at concert in Malaya and I wandered off and up onto the stage and sat on the knee of Danny Kaye , uninvited . But stayed for a song apparently .
Also currently baby sitting - in kitchen avoiding one of many Nemisises - Strictly - but G kids yelling with glee in lounge- also next door neighbours ditto. Music not really my thing

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
You may not have heard of him, but he is the husband of Elkie Brooks.

I have never voted for David Bookbinder in the Derby City Council elections. He was the man who declared Derby a Nuclear Free Zone despite the fact there was a nuclear reactor located within the city boundary. You may never have heard of him but he was Elkie Brooksā€™ cousin!

Iā€™ve never had a full day off work since August 1988

Iā€™ve never had a full day of work since March 2019 (my retirement date šŸ˜Ž).

I have never been unemployed

Me neither. Unless you count the public holiday that lay between finishing one job and starting the next one. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Ian

May 7, 2017
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
2017 Chausson 718XLB 180
Exp
20 years
I used to belong to Brewery Engineers group, and was elected to present a Cup at a Transport event in Lille at the same time as the Minister of Transport of France , which I did , then take some photos of the event which I did (or thought I Did ) only to find when I got home there was no Film in my camera , I was too embarrassed to tell the truth to the Brewery Engineers at the next meeting what had happened , and ,I still feel guilty after 30 odd years has passed.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
I was once in a Country House Hotel going up the stairs to our bedroom, Ken Dodd was going up in front of us, he stopped half way up and started telling us jokes and stories for three quarters of a hour before we finally got up to our room.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back