What pole do you use for your windows? (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Oct 28, 2022
Funster No
MH
just-looking
I'm looking for a thin pole for my curtain, but I'm not sure what to look at specifically. Do general curtain poles like here Curtain poles do the job or I need something specific for motorhomes? Thank you!

Mar 9, 2022
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E412
Exp
Since 2007
Depends if you want to use screws to fix your poles. The ones you referenced are household types and IMO out of scale. As peterc10 said - ours are integrated screens and blinds. However - tension rods are my favourite for extra towel rails, door screens, anything-needing-hanging etc. No screws and more to the scale of our motorhome

Upvote 0
Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
Our 2020 Elddis came with both blinds and also with cozy curtains. Only trouble is they are too small to fully reach a across to the middle, and the front ones won't easily go round the 90 degree corners. I guess they're mostly for show. Nice touch otherwise. IKEA do a good curtain rail system that is modular and works well in campers, otherwise Harrison Drapes and probably others.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Parents van had curtains and they were on a track tucked under the lockers , easyish to remove for washing but horrible to get back on , when I disposed of the van I washed them and left them for the new owner to put back......................................................................

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back