What are these Hymer bits? (1 Viewer)

Sep 26, 2010
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654
Exp
Since 2009
Ours has a velcro strip as well on two sides. Not exactly the same as yours but we have an A class. Ours is made by a company called Tecon Covercraft.

Thanks - I'll take ours in the van and see if it fits under the dash. If it is for that, it's unlikely that I'll ever use it but it'll stop me scratching my head every time I look at it! (n)(n)
I'll also look at the engine cover option.
(y)

Sep 26, 2010
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654
Exp
Since 2009
Ours has a velcro strip as well on two sides. Not exactly the same as yours but we have an A class. Ours is made by a company called Tecon Covercraft.

Mystery solved I think Peter! There's a velcro strip along the bottom of the dash which marries with that on the cover. Thanks for your help (y)

PS Not sure on it's practicality or efficiently though! :rollingeyes:

Attachments

• cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 20
Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Mystery solved I think Peter! There's a velcro strip along the bottom of the dash which marries with that on the cover. Thanks for your help (y)

PS Not sure on it's practicality or efficiently though! :rollingeyes:
According to the instructions ours is supposed to go a bit higher up the, at about the level of the top of your middle glovebox. Must try it sometime!

Sep 26, 2010
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654
Exp
Since 2009
According to the instructions ours is supposed to go a bit higher up the, at about the level of the top of your middle glovebox. Must try it sometime!

I'd agree, further up would make more sense - but nowhere to fix it. o_O

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back