Feb 19, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout 2013
Exp
Since 2016
Thanks.
Strange that there's so little in the way of description... cant quite make it out from pics. Good price though. Dont like that big front really.
Update;
I rang Hymer dealers today and discovered that pop tops have replaced the plus one option in hymercars so there is now only the one older model available.
As a result I might widen my search to a 4 berth panel van now unless i can find another HymerCar streetline 322 (only some of them too - the ireland one is 2 berth)
Thanks for thinking of me with this one @canopus

OP
OP
Jac Sprat
Feb 19, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout 2013
Exp
Since 2016
Nice layout for our needs but guessing at this price new it'll be a budget van with poor insulation? Anyone know the Rimor Hurus?

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
nice van if you can get over the rather bulbous front part. & @Lenny HB it says it has a separate shower.
+ appears to have 2 rear seat belts & the bonus is it is left hand drive

The shower is in the aisle like some of the Globecar models, you can see the rail around the ceiling, its shower tray design is different from the globecar ones though and no tambour wrap around door, its a curtain. I agree with @canopus the dealer hasn't a clue about the quality, 4 sleeping berths with 2 doubles, LHD, 3 litre, made by Concorde, winterised. What more do you want. Its only the bulbous front and high roof that it looks like some people don't like. I like the style though.

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
The shower is in the aisle like some of the Globecar models, you can see the rail around the ceiling, its shower tray design is different from the globecar ones though and no tambour wrap around door, its a curtain. I agree with @canopus the dealer hasn't a clue about the quality, 4 sleeping berths with 2 doubles, LHD, 3 litre, made by Concorde, winterised. What more do you want. Its only the bulbous front and high roof that it looks like some people don't like. I like the style though.

I,ve linked you in to the thread I started about the Concorde PVC, look at your alerts in the top right hand corner.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Nice layout for our needs but guessing at this price new it'll be a budget van with poor insulation? Anyone know the Rimor Hurus?
As it's a new van why not email Tomorrow and ask some questions.
I must admit that Concorde looks very tempting, I actually like the look of it.

OP
OP
Jac Sprat
Feb 19, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout 2013
Exp
Since 2016
As it's a new van why not email Tomorrow and ask some questions.
I must admit that Concorde looks very tempting, I actually like the look of it.
I am getting quite a dab hand at calling up these dealers but some of them amaze me at how little they know and how reluctant they are to find out!

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
I am getting quite a dab hand at calling up these dealers but some of them amaze me at how little they know and how reluctant they are to find out!
Typical of British dealers if you ring Belgium & German dealers you will find they know their vans inside out, What Emmanuel at Campirama doesn't know about Hymers is probably not worth knowing.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oct 2, 2008
Salopia
Funster No
MH
Duro 6x6 Overlander
Exp
since 1968
That Concorde is a cracker....id buy that
Perfect downsize from franky
That looks right up there for your type of usage .
They are marketed under the Possl Brand name in Europe , and are not listed on the Concorde site
Broken Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back