LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Up bright & early to get to the tunnel by 5am for a long weekend over the water. Off to Montreuil sur Mer to start with, may stay there - may go somewhere else. Back Tuesday night so only a few days but living in SE Kent & Tesco points makes it do-able :thumb:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
I had to look up Montreuil sur Mer as had no idea. It looks like it has a lot to offer for a weekend. Have put it on my list of places to visit.:thumb:

glenstu

Free Member
Mar 6, 2013
Gainsborough ,Lincs
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SLS
Exp
sounds great,enjoy your short break away:thumb:

:thumb:Hi stopped there for a long weekend in July - lovely place, lots happening. Some nice walks around the town, Have a great time.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
scousebird

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Had a lovely long weekend and the weather was great. Visited Montreuil sur Mer - lovely town but very quiet out of season, we walked the ramparts and round the town. We left there & went to Le Crotoy, the aire was packed. We moved from there to Le Treport, lovely aire on top of the cliffs, had my moules fix there - yummy. Then we moved to Fort Mahon Plage, the place was pretty dead but the weather was brilliant - topped up my tan. Came home from there, did around 250 miles for the whole 5 days :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back