Well who'd have thunk it ... it's flipping brilliant! (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
In our MH the two lights under the locker over the dinette can't be switched on without the vast number of ceiling lights so I've been meaning to change their wiring so that we can just have them on when we're eating and won't need to wear sunglasses or squint, however today at the car boot sale hubby got his grubby little mitts on one of the below for 20p with the intention of putting it in the end of the garage without a light - I've seen them being sold at various places but never thought they'd be any good so didn't pay them much heed.

super_bright_switch_01_1.jpg

Well all I can say is the one we have is brilliant ... literally ultra brilliant ... so bright it will light up the dinette area perfectly so no need to mess about with the wiring at all, I'll just take a good stock of batteries and/or use re-chargeable ones! Well chuffed as one job I can cross off the list! :giggle:

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I just let Tazzy out for her ablutions and as one of our external spot lights has gone very dull I used the light as a torch ... WOW ... it was far superior to the rechargeable multi-led one I've got so I'll keep my eyes open at the car boot next time to see if I can see any more.

Feb 12, 2018
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 600SL
Exp
Since 2017
A number of versions of this type of light available from Amazon……some rather cheaper than JML……e.g. Pack of 4 for £11.99. (Not tried these,)

Amazon product ASIN B075VLYM6M

Use a couple of USB rechargeable automatic switch-on (including one in the ‘fridge).

Amazon product ASIN B07BHNQ9M5

Also, found this “warm” automatic light ideal in the Bathroom for night-time visits (mounted at waist level to minimise waking others).

Amazon product ASIN B01JH0SKQO

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back