Weber traveler use in Motorhome (1 Viewer)

Sep 13, 2021
Haslemere, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo TD744
Exp
New
Hi. Has anyone connected a Weber traveller BBQ to the external Motorhome gas point? If so how. Thanks

CutThroatJake

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2020
Bolton
Funster No
MH
HYMER B890 MLi
Exp
Learning
I have. Fairly straightforward to do…must be if I could do it🤣

I followed a video posted on here (which I’m now struggling to find) on converting a Weber Q so it can be used on an external gas point.

You can buy what you need from either Huddersfield or Hamilton Gas Supplies.

Not sure if you have already bought your traveller but it is a really solid piece of kit and whilst not cheap I’m sure will last.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Irees56
Sep 13, 2021
Haslemere, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo TD744
Exp
New
I have. Fairly straightforward to do…must be if I could do it🤣

I followed a video posted on here (which I’m now struggling to find) on converting a Weber Q so it can be used on an external gas point.

You can buy what you need from either Huddersfield or Hamilton Gas Supplies.

Not sure if you have already bought your traveller but it is a really solid piece of kit and whilst not cheap I’m sure will last.
Great thanks - yes it does look great - Weber said it could not but offer a connection with a regulator to connect to a standard bottle. If that works then it should be connectable to the external gas point which is already regulated. also have seen another review that it could.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Hi. Has anyone connected a Weber traveller BBQ to the external Motorhome gas point? If so how. Thanks
Disconnect the Weber pipe and regulator. Buy a length of lpg pipe, two jubilee clips and the connector that plugs into your Moho bbq point, usually a bullfinch fitting.

Upvote 0
Dec 30, 2015
Bury
Funster No
MH
Pilote G650L
Exp
Three years
Great thanks - yes it does look great - Weber said it could not but offer a connection with a regulator to connect to a standard bottle. If that works then it should be connectable to the external gas point which is already regulated. also have seen another review that it could.
Definitely doable. These people have all sorts of fittings for sale. They supplied exactly the right part to connect to my external gas point. https://autogasshop.co.uk/

The boss is a funster, Basildog

Upvote 0

huck999

Free Member
May 30, 2020
Crewe, UK
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
I couldnt find a suitable brass connector on its own, so bought one of these -

8482.png

cut the calor adaptor off and spliced on a couple of these -

41dJeaXbBIL._AC_.jpg

added some more pipe and a Bullfinch connector.
I can now connect the weber to a disposable can, the van or a calor bottle as required

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

RM_Marine

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2021
Poole, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
Since 2021
Have you got a bullfinch connector on your external bbq point

If so I just cut the regulater off and attached the bullfinch connector with a jubilee clip

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211115-201328_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211115-201328_Chrome.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 23
Upvote 0
Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
Loads of fittings being sold on eBay. I bought one that so that Weber has quick release fitting on it, same as I have on gas ring, that way i use a single hose with bullfinch connector on it and quick release female the other end.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back