We made it easy to Ignore what you don't like (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Thanks for that Jim ... no way to 'select all' on each of the pages is there and then just untick the ones I want? .. its gonna take me ages to go through them all! o_O

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
The watch thread is next to the ignore thread button. Then in the light blue sub menu above you see the items, watched threads. Click on that and you'll see all the threads you watch. (y)

Thanks Jim

I was OK with how to watch a thread and use it quite a lot, had never noticed the 'watched thread' option in the blue bar :doh:

'eyes wide shut' as a girl in our office would say, or have you just added it ? ;)

another day, a little wiser

:Ta2:

Reactions: Jim

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
this is one of the best features ..

no more 'bumped' classified adverts clogging up the top of the front page :Grin:

:clap2:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 20, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SL
Exp
Since 2014
Thanks for video.
Have also learnt from it that you can go to 'Recent' by clicking on the Motorhome Fun logo which I didn't know. :)

Reactions: Jim
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
I have just read through this thread more confused than when I started
But agree I would never have Ben on any forum if it wasn't for @Jim setting up this.
It has been a grat help to me and my family met sum great folks and it takes diversity to make a forum like this a great mix of folks a big melting pot
Bill

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
There sure is. When you click on watched threads it only shows you threads that have been posted on. To delete one/some/all, you need to have them all showing.

Scroll to the bottom of the page and show all watched threads. Now you'll see a checkbox next to each thread. Check the box next to this thread, look at the bottom of the page for a dropdown menu and it allows you to do a lot of things with your selected threads. One of those is to unwatch (y)
It must just be me that's confused whar is the confused buton
Bill

?

Deleted User
Found a flaw. American RV's. You need to go into each section to ignore rather than the main section.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Me neither! But I've Sussed who ignores me!!:LOL:
How do you know who's ignoring you then? Do you insult them and see if they respond??? :LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back