LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2018
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
swift suntor 630G
Exp
since 1994
In donington park at the weekend and there was a motorhome with a forest scene wrap on the whole side...I thought it may have been for camouflage when he free camps but the other side was the normal white 🤷‍♂️
There were 24 plate Van's there festooned with biker stickers and jolly phrases, I'm glad I still live in a world where we can all be different 👍

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Best printed graphic I ever saw was on a car bonnet. It was a photo of a super modified engine with dual huge turbos. Made to like the bonnet was missing or transparent

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
But do you love them this much? :cool:

View attachment 898906
Every cripple has there own way of walking it probably good for there mental health.
I don’t like wind chimes or plastic yellow ducks in bucket.s out side motor homes.
Or Woolf decals or plalm trees each to their own.
I like boring whit boxes
Boring bill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
No way to be discrete off grid if your van is covered with big bright pictures. Just draws attention to yourself, like the muppet facebook influencers. Bonus is, if they are easy to see, they are easier to avoid

May 24, 2008
Surrey, UK
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Fortero
Exp
1716377053941.png

Dec 6, 2019
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
A friend of ours was looking for inspiration to put some sort of big sticker on the back of his MH. I suggested getting something printed which looked like the inside of the vehicle if you could see through the back wall. So someone travelling behind them would see what would appear to be a MH without any rear wall.

Bet that would cause some consternation behind them.

And just lately we have put a sticker on our MH, under the word Chausson on the top of the rear wall is the sticker below. It fits great between the Chausson word and the high level brake light. Ace of Spades !

View attachment 899192
What language is that ? It looks German but motorhome is Wohnmobil in German .Is it Dutch ?

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
What language is that ? It looks German but motorhome is Wohnmobil in German .Is it Dutch ?

Don't know the name of the type face, but the word motorhome in that typeface is a skitt on the word motorhead. Hence the phrase Ace of spades.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

CAB96

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 31, 2021
Stockport, UK
Funster No
MH
T6 Leisuredrive
Exp
4+
A friend of ours was looking for inspiration to put some sort of big sticker on the back of his MH. I suggested getting something printed which looked like the inside of the vehicle if you could see through the back wall. So someone travelling behind them would see what would appear to be a MH without any rear wall.

Bet that would cause some consternation behind them.

And just lately we have put a sticker on our MH, under the word Chausson on the top of the rear wall is the sticker below. It fits great between the Chausson word and the high level brake light. Ace of Spades !

View attachment 899192
Love it!

But if I may bend Rule 1 slightly, shouldn't the umlaut thing be over the second O?

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Exp
Several years now
Love it!

But if I may bend Rule 1 slightly, shouldn't the umlaut thing be over the second O?

Call me pedantic, but I checked lots of Motorhead stuff and the way it is on my posting is Motorhead correct.

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Exp
Several years now
Must be me!

Hoist by my own pedantry :unsure::(:LOL:

Don't worry, Lemmy won't send the boys round. But if you want to say sorry to the legend himself go to the Waterloo Rock bar in Blackpool where they have a room dedicated to him.

And I demand to know why no storms have been called "storm Lemmy" which would have been way more apt than "storm Lily" or whatever namby-pamby name begins with L.

Jun 12, 2023
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Tourer

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Almost as annoying as people who have to put up a giant flagpole everywhere they go
I personally think you have to be a bit mad to erect flagpoles either outside your motorhome or at home.

I have about 3 people who live within 1/2 a mile of me who have enormous flagpoles in their front garden.

Without exception they are at best “strange”

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back