Water tank issues! (1 Viewer)

Tillsons2008

Free Member
Aug 31, 2019
Funster No
MH
Compass Drifter
Exp
Hi all, we have bought a P Reg Compass Drifter and are currently out on its maiden voyage. However, we are confused about the water waste. We’ve been putting water down the kitchen sink, tea dregs, pasta water etc but when we went to empty the waste water only a small amount of clear water came out. We tried to add more water to the water tank to then run it through the tap but nothing came out only clear water. Is there a possible blockage somewhere? I can’t see how to check under the sink. Any advice would be much appreciated ?

Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
I think you will find your causing the problem yourself if your putting things like pasta water down, it can get thick and sticky, try backflushing up the drain, is the top of the tank accessible, there may be a top to screw off and see inside,I could get my hand in ours with a brush.
Once clear every now and then pour a couple of bottles of cheap cola in and drive round for a bit, helps clean it out.

OP
OP
T

Tillsons2008

Free Member
Aug 31, 2019
Funster No
MH
Compass Drifter
Exp
Ok thanks I will see if I can get to the tank in the morning and give that a try

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back