Water Pump on Adamo (1 Viewer)

Jul 14, 2021
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo
Water pump wont work unless water tank showing 70% plus full. Anyone have an answer - other than keep filling the tank. Thank you.

Dec 17, 2020
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 75-4I
Exp
I own an Adamo. You need to completely empty tank (take plug out) and calibrate on empty (calibrating full doesn’t seem to be as effective). Also when the master panel says it is full just have a look in the tank as you often find it actually isn’t! Bailey admitted to me there is a problem with the sensor & pump set up on the Adamo. Mine is with dealer being sorted by Bailey at the moment. We found we could get down to around 21% using the above methods before the pump started “saying no”

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Never heard of anything like that before, are you saying the pump is liked to the water level sensor?
If so plain stupid with the accuracy of tank gauges, only a Brit manufacturer could come up with system like that.
Whats wrong with old fashion system, the tank is empty so the pump can pump no more water.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
They use a submersible pump and the sensors are not the best. Bailey are working on rectifying them.
Loads of manufacturers use submersible pumps the way they do is probably designed for caravans where the tank is outside. About time they designed a Motorhome rather than bolting a caravan onto a cab.

OP
OP
S
Jul 14, 2021
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo
Loads of manufacturers use submersible pumps the way they do is probably designed for caravans where the tank is outside. About time they designed a Motorhome rather than bolting a caravan onto a cab.
Thank you all for the information. I really appreciate it. This is our first MH, and we've only used it twice up to now. Very much beginners, and maybe a bit too old to be on top of the technology! It conked out on the A30 coming home from Cornwall and had to be AA'd to a Ford commercial dealer. Turned out to the fuel injectors.

OP
OP
S
Jul 14, 2021
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo
Thank you all for the information. I really appreciate it. This is our first MH, and we've only used it twice up to now. Very much beginners, and maybe a bit too old to be on top of the technology! It conked out on the A30 coming home from Cornwall and had to be AA'd to a Ford commercial dealer. Turned out to the fuel injectors.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 26, 2019
Fife, UK
Funster No
MH
McLoius Fusion
Exp
Since 2019
I think these fuel injectors are a well known problem on the new fords. Hopefully they replaced them all and not just the faulty one.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back