Water Filling .... the hard way ! (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Filling the water tank is usually a fairly straightforward task, but at this aire the borne was out of service and the only water available was from a ladies toilet... and there was no way I wanted to run a hose there...
So it was Jan who had the task of filling using the good old watering can.. well, the tank only holds 325 lt. :RollEyes:

DSC_5232_edited-1.jpg

Last edited:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Jan's well trained Jim, or was that just one can for the photo and then you doing the other 32::bigsmile:

P

petes

Deleted User
Hi

Now having seen this post and piccies of your mug shots, I can say Hi I met the 2 of you at Le Touquet a week or so ago. I was the one on the mobility scooter.

Nice to have met and talked to you both, we ended up staying a few more days at the other Aire, left on the Tues and went down to Fort Mahon and boy didn't the weather change.

For the next 5 days we were wind buffetted and rained on constantly, in the end had, had enough and decided to head for home. Where we are now and just going through the back posts and got to this one.

How many trips did Jan have to make to the Loo?

Hope you managed to get your crossing back and are safe and well.

Pete

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan Pendreigh

Free Member
Feb 23, 2008
Funster No
We've had to go out today and buy an extra 15m of hose just to get full on the CL where we are now! Beautiful little spot just inland of Worthing - any Funsters in the area?
Jan

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Now having seen this post and piccies of your mug shots, I can say Hi I met the 2 of you at Le Touquet a week or so ago. I was the one on the mobility scooter.

Nice to have met and talked to you both, we ended up staying a few more days at the other Aire, left on the Tues and went down to Fort Mahon and boy didn't the weather change.

For the next 5 days we were wind buffetted and rained on constantly, in the end had, had enough and decided to head for home. Where we are now and just going through the back posts and got to this one.

How many trips did Jan have to make to the Loo?

Hope you managed to get your crossing back and are safe and well.

Pete

Hi Pete

All safe and well... sorry to hear about the weather.. :Sad:

I lost count of the number of trips Jan made but she a lot more frugal with water afterwards... :roflmto::roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back