WANDAHOME (1 Viewer)

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
I contacted Wandahome at Hull in mid February. We discussed in length my requirements to purchase a Flourette AClass Winchester. The sales lady was very helpful and promised to ring me back in an hour. After 8 days I sent an email for an update and explanation as to why I hadn't been contacted. It's now mid March and no one from Wandahome has had the decency to contact me. If this is how they act when I want to purchase I'm glad I've escaped there after sales.
Purchase from them with caution and bravery.

carthorse

Free Member
Sep 13, 2018
Gods own
Funster No
MH
Sunlight T67s
Exp
Getting the hang of it
Doubtful from past experience with Wandahome that's normal practice we had a nightmare trying to
sort a warranty claim with them.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
Ok ,just wondered.
I have to admit the only time I visited many years ago to view a caravan, they were both so pushy and appearing to be desperate to get us to buy, to the point, we walked out And bought elsewhere

Jun 17, 2019
East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
One a newbie
We had two new caravans from them,
any problems where sorted they even sent an engineer out to the site to fix a leak as it was only 5 miles away.
But find the sales staff friendly and push hard for sales.
You have to be prepared to be patient to get through to the right person and Yes they do not call you back.
I like the staff there but would not use them again after our last attempt to buy a Bailey caravan.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Nothing to me as never heard of them before but had a look at their website and it says they have been closed but should be open from June 1st so I'd try again if they have the deal you want.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apache

Free Member
Jun 22, 2014
Rotherham
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
5 Years
If a company can’t be bothered to call back that’s all you need to know. I would take my business elsewhere. I waste too much time in my work life chasing sales people who can’t be arsed , to start doing it in my personal life .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back