LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Hymer S830 A Class
Exp
Since 1993
250 litre black tank (y) and if I fit supersense I can watch the levels as I sit outside with a bottle of wine watching the solar levels;) I will still need to manually watch the level of the red wine bottle.

M
That’s my boy, if you had a solar operated earth closet you could grow your own grapes to mate ;)

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2013
I should instal an external socket then you can sell your surplus power to those that would like to hookup to you Martin!(y)

You could then monitor how much they are drawing and whether you need more solar to cope.:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I should instal an external socket then you can sell your surplus power to those that would like to hookup to you Martin!(y)

You could then monitor how much they are drawing and whether you need more solar to cope.:ROFLMAO:
Fair point, I never thought of charging for it last week when I was giving it away(y) I was even going to install an extra socket in the electrics locker to make it easier to give away;) won't need to leave garage door open. I already have the monitoring for power going out:LOL:

M

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
The app is a a bit crude in definition I am finding Martin. My best guess is a max of 48amps today at one point but the block graph is lacking. That said I think once the English version is out I might be able to understand it better :unsure:

Sep 14, 2020
Funster No
MH
Land Rover Defender
Exp
Since 2004
Hi All

I have got my Votronic Bluetooth app working again after it kept crashing, and am now suffering the obsession of ‘just keeping an eye on’ the % battery State of Charge (SoC) syndrome. But something funny is happening on the Votronic Battery Computer S meter. I can see the % SoC count down on the display with battery usage, but it is not gradually counting back up again with no battery usage and solar charge going in. It continues to show the lowest SoC reached, and then only jumps straight back up to 100% when the battery has been charged back up to 100% for a while. I ‘know’ this because my LiFePo4 battery has a built in Bluetooth battery management system which shows the % SoC gradually counting back up to 100%. Please can anyone think why this is, is it normal, or am I doing something wrong?

Many thanks - James.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi James

One obvious question has to be have you got the solar on the correct side of the shunt to be seen going back in?

Sep 14, 2020
Funster No
MH
Land Rover Defender
Exp
Since 2004
Thanks Martin.

I’ll check the solar charger to shunt connection and report back, once my twisted knee lets me in there…

Cheers - James.