Vantage Motorhomes (1 Viewer)

Feb 23, 2013
St Austell
Funster No
MH
Vantage max
Exp
since 2014
To all funsters thinking of getting a pvc and maybe going to the show please look at Vantage motorhomes.We have just got home from collecting ours last week what a great Company to deal with,we had not looked at there vans before the feb show and after spending two days at the nec did the deal,went to the factory in march to fine tune the conversion,the staff in Leeds are so helpfull and keen about the product they make and made many changes for us at no charge other companys would not even move the tv for us so lost a sale.We look forward to seeing them all again in a years time when we go back for the first service.

Blue Knight

Free Member
Aug 7, 2017
Durham
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
It sounds as if you've had a great experience Adrian.(y)

We're off to the NEC on Wednesday and I do intend to look at the Vantage vans after reading some very positive comments on this forum.

All the best,

Andrew

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Good to hear. When we bought our IH which we love it was down to an IH630RL vs Vantage Neo but at that time Vantage didn't do trade ins. We were relative newbies plus still working and the thought of trying to sell our old van privately ended up being the deciding factor. I know that has changed since they were bought out. Look forward to further reports from you. Have fun in your van.

Blue Knight

Free Member
Aug 7, 2017
Durham
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
Good to hear. When we bought our IH which we love it was down to an IH630RL vs Vantage Neo but at that time Vantage didn't do trade ins. We were relative newbies plus still working and the thought of trying to sell our old van privately ended up being the deciding factor. I know that has changed since they were bought out. Look forward to further reports from you. Have fun in your van.

That's a really interesting post Carolyn. We don't wish to sell our van privately either (I don't want the hassle) so will Vantage take any van in PX these days and do they offer a reasonable PX value in your opinion.

OP
OP
Adrian1
Feb 23, 2013
St Austell
Funster No
MH
Vantage max
Exp
since 2014
Yes Vantage do do trade ins we sold a swift 630g we had had for 4years and got 2k less than we paid for it Richard was the salesman we dealt with if you speak to them say hello from Adrian in cornwall I dont get commision

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Blue Knight

Free Member
Aug 7, 2017
Durham
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
Yes Vantage do do trade ins we sold a swift 630g we had had for 4years and got 2k less than we paid for it Richard was the salesman we dealt with if you speak to them say hello from Adrian in cornwall I dont get commision

That's very good to know; 'forearmed' as they say;)

Many thanks

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
That's a really interesting post Carolyn. We don't wish to sell our van privately either (I don't want the hassle) so will Vantage take any van in PX these days and do they offer a reasonable PX value in your opinion.[/QUOTE
Like all these things I am sure it depends on many factors how much you get , I am afraid I don’t know know how fair they are. Sorry I can’t be more help. We were pretty hopeless with the IH as we really wanted it and I think they knew it and we were buying new and there was no competition. It’s not like you’re buying a Swift or a Bessacar etc

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Don’t know what I did above as my reply is in your quote box@Blue Knight

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 25, 2013
Funster No
Exp
Old wild camper in transit
Must admit I was interested in vantage when I started looking for a pvc , and was just about to order one then found out Murvi were doing a pvc on the new ford ( always been a ford person ) so I went with them ex . But I was most impressed with vantage set up .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back