Van Bitz (1 Viewer)

May 19, 2014
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Fleurette Migrateur
Exp
Just been to Van Bitz to have a growler alarm and reversing camera fitted, I also asked if they could have a look at my leisure batteries as they were separated on either side of the motorhome which didn't look right to me, they dropped us off into Taunton shopping centre, we got back to Van Bitz approximately 15.00hrs and all the work was completed even the batteries were together and rewired after a very in-depth hand over, I highly recommend Van Bitz and their staff

Jun 11, 2011
Derby
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne 840 SE
Exp

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Just been to Van Bitz to have a growler alarm and reversing camera fitted, I also asked if they could have a look at my leisure batteries as they were separated on either side of the motorhome which didn't look right to me, they dropped us off into Taunton shopping centre, we got back to Van Bitz approximately 15.00hrs and all the work was completed even the batteries were together and rewired after a very in-depth hand over, I highly recommend Van Bitz and their staff
Thank you very much for your comments

I’ll make sure everyone see’s your review??

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Nice One Whiskeymac, it's just over 2 years since they did our Growler & Twin reverse camera job, so they must have needed the practice to keep their hand in. :giggle:
I departed Vanbitz that day with a much lighter wallet & Blue Flashing Lights everywhere, and a new screen tele thing on The RHS of the dash. That's about it really, they told me how to work it, but it must be the devils work, cos I cant find a trace of any wires:unsure:

Then I get periodic e-mails from some annoying company, like telling me off for not using the van enough.
They start off friendly like by telling me the van hasn't moved recently, and they need to check it, they even make me go outside, in all weathers, and start the bloody engine!
The neighbours come out and ask me where I am headed off to this time, when I say oh nowhere, I,m just checking things, even I can see the rye look from them thinking...big kid playing with his new toy!
I tell ya, its embarrassing at my age.:giggle:
Happy Travels
LES

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chambo

Free Member
Jun 5, 2020
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
First timer
Please will someone advise me where to find the discount code for a Vanbitz Security System. Thank you.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back