Vaccinated! (1 Viewer)

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
But pets don’t ignore the rules and meet up ignore social distancing, hold anti lockdown and anti vax protests, they don’t come into A&E drunk swear at the staff trying to help them, punch and kick if they are not seen. Straight away. To disrespect front line staff of all areas is beyond me, to criticise them is despicable
Quite so. I was ambulanced to hospital following a m/bike accident. There was an initial triage and the drunk, aggressive, drugged etc. were shown down one corridor to an A&E area and others, not deemed to be a risk to another A&E area. In the 'difficult' corridor I saw a couple of protective-clothed security heavies. A disgraceful necessity.
Front line hospital staff are beyond praise in my experience.
Rich and poor get the same NHS treatment with no exclusions or increased premiums for pre-existing conditions. I'm happy to pay for our NHS for all users whether contributors or not. Relatively few are unable to contribute due to feckless behaviour or laziness. Nothing in life will ever be perfect.

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
I’ve never been called disingenuous in my life and I don’t want to be thought of in that way now thank you very much. I am not dishonest, insincere or deceitful.
I'm sure you're not...
...but to claim the the NHS is free is simply incorrect.
The NHS costs us all a lot of money.
Free it is not.

Is it value for money, is there a better system... that's another debate.

The frontline staff care & treat their patients to the very best of their ability. That's incontrovertible.
Is the NHS well run, efficient & cost effective, well that's another discussion.

OP
OP
Scotsblood

Scotsblood

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2017
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis 194
Exp
Since 2017
For completeness I can report I received the second dose on 30th.
Sore arm yesterday along with feeling a bit “fluey”, nothing so bad I wasn’t able to work.
A couple of malts yesterday evening have seen it off and I can enjoy a couple of days off before it’s back to normal work.
Can’t afford to be any less cautious however as we have no idea if any immunity I gain won’t stop me passing it on if caught, so full ppe I will still be wearing!
Stay well everyone

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 22, 2016
York
Funster No
MH
Bailey 620 Approach
Exp
Since 2015
Vaccination in France.

Update: attachment won't attach!

Last edited: