USB power on MLT-580 (1 Viewer)

Aug 28, 2020
Funster No
MH
Not yet
Exp
Hi everyone,

small but annoying problem.

The USB ports work fine when main light switch is turned on, but seem to go off / go into standby even when on mains hook-up.

Which means that my USB powered wifi point turns off - and I want this to stay on all the time as there are a couple of wifi connected devices.

Any idea if this is a configurable setting somewhere?

Many thanks,

Mike

May 12, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer
It is definately the port that goes off, on my mli they are all wired to the 12v circuit and stay on. My mifi goes into sleep mode if not active, there will be a setting on the mifi to leave on permanently. I'm sure somone will know.

OP
OP
C
Aug 28, 2020
Funster No
MH
Not yet
Exp
Thanks for that
It is definately the port that goes off, on my mli they are all wired to the 12v circuit and stay on. My mifi goes into sleep mode if not active, there will be a setting on the mifi to leave on permanently. I'm sure somone will know.
Thanks for that - useful setting I didn't have enabled. But heard back from Hymer today and they said USB ports are plugged into Mercedes part of the vehicle and they seem to go off after a certain period unfortunately...

So have got a USB adapter for when on mains power, just annoying that when we leave it, the wifi access point will run for a few hours until it's out of battery.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back