URGENT! for Lincoln Show Friday arrivals

Discussion in 'Rally Planning Discussion and Chat' started by Bryan, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Bryan

Bryan

Ratings:
    +342
    If you are arriving at the Lincoln Show today please be aware of the following.

We are in the main ring which is entered by driving down a slope.

Due to heavy rain overnight the bottom of the slope is like a quagmire and there is some pooling water.

The first van today got in okay but his tyre tracks can be seen to a degree in the ground.

I can't comment on the conditions for the rest of the show-ground.

The rain has stopped at the moment and I believe that the weather forecast is for better weather from lunchtime onwards but please do check for yourself.

Thanks

Bryan

2. Lynn ( Mrs Ash )

Lynn ( Mrs Ash )

Ratings:
    +71
    We are in the main ring which is entered by driving down a slope.

The rain has stopped at the moment and I believe that the weather forecast is for better weather from lunchtime onwards but please do check for yourself.

Thanks

Bryan[/QUOTE]

It should be FUN driving back up the slope on Sunday if the rain dont stop :cry:

3. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Ratings:
    +95,318
    I've been on to the organisers and that assure me that if any funsters get stuck, they will rescue them as soon as they have dug their tractor out:roflmto:

[​IMG]

4. Wyaye wires

Wyaye wires

Ratings:
    +9,341
    Thanks a lot Jim, it aint helpful for those of us with a nervous disposition or a wife who does all of the driving!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

5. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Ratings:
    +95,318

Don't worry. Over the years I have seen scores of motorhomes stuck. As far as I'm aware; none of them are still there. :ROFLMAO:

6. ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed Funster

Ratings:
    +4,332
    Looks like a case of

dont forget the wellies and breadtrays folks

Hope you all have a fab weekend I am sure a little bit of mud wont stop you having a marvellous time.

Who knows - mud wrestling could become very popular past-time this weekend if its similar to the tractor photo xxxxx