Upgrades to solar and batteries

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Cathargo
Exp
We are about to upgrade some systems on our 6 month old van - so will have 2 CBE 100 watt panels - 3 80amp Exide gels - one 16amp CBE charger and one PRS300 solar controller - and a csb2 left over.

Is this the kind of stuff that would interest Funsters before I get rid elsewhere?

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend A
Exp
July 09
We are about to upgrade some systems on our 6 month old van - so will have 2 CBE 100 watt panels - 3 80amp Exide gels - one 16amp CBE charger and one PRS300 solar controller - and a csb2 left over.

Is this the kind of stuff that would interest Funsters before I get rid elsewhere?
WOuld certainly be worth advertising in the Classifieds as the thread is likely to fall off front page shortly and the advert will remain. Someone will be interested

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
looking
Exp

How much do you want for the batteries & where are you located please.

Karl

OP
OP
AdrianChen
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Cathargo
Exp
How much do you want for the batteries & where are you located please.

Karl
We will be removing them next week, and are based near Chichester - Not sure what they are worth, but £150?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back