Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jul 25, 2022
Newington, Sittingbourne, Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
July 2022
Just dropped my MH registration into the ULEZ checker and been informed that the vehicle is not compliant. It's a 22 plate Burstner coachbuilt on a Ducato cab. The website states it has to be Euro 6 to be compliant. My V5C states it is Euro VI E. So compliant in my book. Anyone else had this issue and is there a process to correct this?

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
I wonder how many ANPR cameras will get damaged once expanded charging starts :unsure:
Lots of them have been removed or disabled by Blade Runners. Khan has erected new ones that are armour plated and cannot be cut. But I'm sure people are working on how to disable them. I live 150 metres into the zone. I've already had to scrap my perfectly good car and will have to look for storage for the van.

Upvote 0

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
The reason they put the cameras on the traffic lights is because councils which are opposed to the expansion do not allow new camera sites, but TFL own the traffic lights so they don't need permission to put them on the lights.

Would they not need planing permission?

Iā€™ve no idea but know you canā€™t just alter a building, especially the front without checking about planing.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

buffyhunt

Free Member
May 23, 2024
Funster No
MH
just-looking
Just dropped my MH registration into the ULEZ checker and been informed that the vehicle is not compliant. It's a 22 plate Burstner coachbuilt on a Ducato cab. The website states it has to be Euro 6 to be compliant. My V5C states it is Euro VI E. So compliant in my book. Anyone else had this issue and is there a process to correct this?
Frustrating one! My experience with the ULEZ checker can be a bit hit and miss. Even though your V5C says Euro VI E (which should be ULEZ compliant), the checker might not be picking it up right. I've seen others with similar issues. Definitely contact TfL (Transport for London) - they should be able to sort it and update their system for your Burstner.

Upvote 0
Dec 16, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
New
What I don't understand is why doesnt the system tell you by email to pay a charge,instead they expect you to know when you've been inside such an area.I know full well what the area is in my home town of Sheffield,but got "done" in Bradford as I did not know how to navigate the area.If you dont know you have been in an area but don't pay then the fine is increased

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Jun 29, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
caravan (for now)
Exp
on and off since 1984
What I don't understand is why doesnt the system tell you by email to pay a charge,instead they expect you to know when you've been inside such an area.I know full well what the area is in my home town of Sheffield,but got "done" in Bradford as I did not know how to navigate the area.If you dont know you have been in an area but don't pay then the fine is increased
It makes them more cash if they don't tell you. It's all about the money.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back