Rally Twin Lakes - France Meet 2017 (8 Viewers)

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Hello are there any spaces left for the second week,

Thanks

Sammy & Rhian (SAILOR & ANCHOR)
Yes there are spaces available all of the rally.
If you wish to come and know your dates just let us know and we will book you in.
:welcome3:

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Can you add me to this rally please,to arrive on the 6th, Thanks.
:welc:. Consider it done. Added from 6th to 20th September.
Look forward to meeting you. Have a safe and enjoyable journey down to us. :france:

Mar 9, 2016
Anglesey
Funster No
MH
Rapido A Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
HI GRAHAM SAMMY@RHIAN FORUM (SAILOR@ANCHOR) HAVE YOU PUT US DOWN FOR TWIN LAKES FROM 6 TH TO 20TH SEPTEMBER CANT SEE IT ON THE FORUM THANKS

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
As last message said..Yes you are down on my list for 6th to 20th. Update list is published every couple of months.
Regards
Jean and Graham.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
HI GRAHAM SAMMY@RHIAN FORUM (SAILOR@ANCHOR) HAVE YOU PUT US DOWN FOR TWIN LAKES FROM 6 TH TO 20TH SEPTEMBER CANT SEE IT ON THE FORUM THANKS
Just a note. Only you can put your name on the Attending List.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Graham.they are travelling with me

Don't you go leading them astray Roy, I think back to some of those venues you tried to get me into you dirty old git, you must be on your very best behaviour, okay.

Geep an eye on him Graham as I won't be there this time, you know what he's like.

Reactions: JaG

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Don't you go leading them astray Roy, I think back to some of those venues you tried to get me into you dirty old git, you must be on your very best behaviour, okay.

Geep an eye on him Graham as I won't be there this time, you know what he's like.
The problem Paul wasn't getting you into those venues @Popeye it was getting you out again...lol

Trixie

Funster
Deceased RIP
Apr 25, 2014
Funster No
@JaG please could you tell me the pitch number that has been allocated to @Lindyloo52 , I realise she has now been added to reserve list for EHU but can't see her pitch number. As it's our first time we just want to make sure all is correct.

Thanks

Veronica

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008

I am sure he will be on his best behaviour Popeye. You will be missed. All the best to you and Jackie.

Last edited:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I think Graham was thinking of my van; Frankia, easy mistake, ugly as sin the pair of 'em.

ps I'll be down that way around 30th August give or take, might pop in to say Hi to Gary.

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
@JaG please could you tell me the pitch number that has been allocated to @Lindyloo52 , I realise she has now been added to reserve list for EHU but can't see her pitch number. As it's our first time we just want to make sure all is correct.

Thanks

Veronica
If you are not on EHU there are no pitch positions. The LN numbers are just for our use to know how many are on the field. Motorhomes are put in the areas to be filled as they arrive. No-one is more than 100 yeards from anyone else. Lindyloo 52 is LN18. Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Trixie

Funster
Deceased RIP
Apr 25, 2014
Funster No
Yes it does help us, and thank you for putting our minds at rest.

Veronica

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Can you add me to this rally please I will be arriving on the 6th for two weeks Thank you
:welc:
Consider it done...added for the full two weeks.
Unfortunately there are no EHU available however, there are several electric sockets around the site for charging phones, etc.
Look forward to meeting you.
:france:

Feb 17, 2012
merseyside
Funster No
MH
Murvi Pimento
Exp
Since 2015
Can I be added for the first week please.
Don't really want to be on the relief rally field so if anybody drops out could I go on the lakeside rally field?

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Can I be added for the first week please.
Don't really want to be on the relief rally field so if anybody drops out could I go on the lakeside rally field?
:welc:
I will put you down for the first week. Hoping not to use the relief field as long as everyone parks up the way we need them to be. :france:

Mar 9, 2016
Anglesey
Funster No
MH
Rapido A Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
do,s anyone no how to get a france toll tag for class 3 vehicle they don't do them with sanef tolling.co.uk

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
Just been reading the Money Saving Expert's email, and he says to only use the official French government website to apply and the charge should be €4.80. The website is: certificat-air.gouv.fr.
Oops - just re-read your post asking for a tolls sticker. Not an emissions sticker :shake:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back