Truma error E843 H (1 Viewer)

Rolling Stone

Free Member
Mar 28, 2023
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Rental 7m+
Our boiler has shut down with error E843 H and there’s no mention of what causes this in the manual. Tried switching between gas and E2 - same. Did a reset - same. No hot water either.
Window switch is closed.

Any suggestions welcome as swmbo is mentioning the word hotel alot.

Thanks, Tim

87C165A6-EF8B-46E9-B6ED-6A295E27CA35.jpeg

Mar 10, 2019
Southampton, UK
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T590
Exp
Try a complete shutdown,hold centre button in, unit shuts down, does a reboot, check gas is on and power, restart, works on mine.

May 7, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Malibu Van 640 LE K
Exp
Since 2003
That is an electronics failure code. First thing to check is that you are getting a good12V supply at the combi boiler. This link should take you to the reset procedure, it should be followed exactly because you have to hold and release the reset button at the right moment. Not too long or too short. I found it difficult to see the flashing leds and could only follow the the procedure in the dark when they were reflected of the enclosure.

OP
OP
R

Rolling Stone

Free Member
Mar 28, 2023
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Rental 7m+
Thanks for your suggestions, Truma customer support suggested to wait 15 minutes when error code stops flashing, double tap the knob to accept the error and then the fault was cleared. It was probably induced by voltage drop on load, but everyone is happy now.

Tombola

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2020
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Rapido 8094DF
Exp
Since 2004
Thanks for your suggestions, Truma customer support suggested to wait 15 minutes when error code stops flashing, double tap the knob to accept the error and then the fault was cleared. It was probably induced by voltage drop on load, but everyone is happy now.
Thanks for the info...helps future gunsters with same problem..I see so many posts on forums where folk get the fix and don't post it .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back