Truma c 3402 hot air supply (1 Viewer)

Muffinn

Free Member
Apr 17, 2008
Worcester
Funster No
Exp
Can I ask a couple of questions about my motorhome heater fitted to a 2003 CI Cipro Garage?

1. There is a duct into the garage from a short pipe which really effectively blasts hot air. The one into the lounge area on a longer pipe is very ineffective. Does anyone know if I change the balance? As I do not want to heat the garage ever can I get some sort of blanking plate for this outlet?
2. Should the cream pipes that duct the air be fixed into the outlet sockets on the boiler as they seem just pushed home?

Any thoughts?

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi Muffin

Can't see the person on line tonight that may have been able to answer your question but click on the link below and contact Truma direct.

I was looking for 'Raoul'. He's a certificated LPG gas engineer. You could pm him and he will probably pick it up tomorrow unless he comes on line during the evening.

www.trumauk.com/schematics-and-part-numbers/heating-schematics/trumatic-c-3402-c-

Pammy

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi welcome to the fun site,
Yes you can play with the outlets as much as you wish, they are just a push fit in most cases, you could if their
forever popping out, put a couple of self tappers through, I would be tempted to reverse the two pipes IE put the lounge pipe onto what appears to be the hotter outlet first, and the garage on the other, if that doesn't help I would still leave a trickle feed of air to the garage rather than blank of completely, be sure to use a non flammable material to blank of any ducts
Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

Muffinn

Free Member
Apr 17, 2008
Worcester
Funster No
Exp
Thanks for the welcome and the help!

Thanks for this. I thought I read somewhere that for some models at least there is a blanking device for an unwanted outlet. I'll check with Truma. I'll also check with them how you can extend pipes too as I will need to do this to swap pipes over.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back