• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Tow Bar Bike rack for 2 bikes. (1 Viewer)

Sep 22, 2017
Hampshire Coast
Funster No
MH
Ready to buy
Exp
New
As per the title. I have just bought an Elddis Majestic 155 and need a 2 cycle rack to fit on the towbar.
Any offers gratefully considered.

Sep 5, 2017
Funster No
I have a Thule tow ball lockable one. Inverted L shaped and the bikes hang on the protruding part of the L if that makes sense. Available because have bought a different one for e bikes. Based in Somerset. Adrian.

OP
OP
TMFTM
Sep 22, 2017
Hampshire Coast
Funster No
MH
Ready to buy
Exp
New
Thanks for responding Adrian. Would you happen to have a photo of it? I am looking for the type which has the built in electrics but I am open to other ideas. Have you used it on the back of a Motorhome?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 5, 2017
Funster No
It doesn’t have built in electrics so prob a bit of a faff used on a motorhome I have only used it on a car as our campervan has a fiamma rack fitted. The towball one I bought for the ebikes does have electrics and is v v good - an Altera. So I think not much point in sending a photo. Good luck with the search. Adrian

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
I have one but not back till October. Locks onto towball and with electrics. Will look this up when I return mean while good luck

Jan 19, 2014
Calpe Spain
Funster No
MH
Benimar T483
Exp
Since 1980
Good evening. Have a look at the post for Fiamma cycle rack I posted last Wednesday. On that post is also a towbar mounted rack. Suitable for crossbar bikes. Would need separate lighting board if obscures rear lights. Used on my 4x4 once and fully detachable. Mounting plate is fixed behind towball. I will be going to the Lincoln show this weekend and will bring it with me if your interested. Regards Peter

OP
OP
TMFTM
Sep 22, 2017
Hampshire Coast
Funster No
MH
Ready to buy
Exp
New
Good evening. Have a look at the post for Fiamma cycle rack I posted last Wednesday. On that post is also a towbar mounted rack. Suitable for crossbar bikes. Would need separate lighting board if obscures rear lights. Used on my 4x4 once and fully detachable. Mounting plate is fixed behind towball. I will be going to the Lincoln show this weekend and will bring it with me if your interested. Regards Peter
Thanks. It is under consideration.

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
Here's mine for sale