Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Feb 5, 2022
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Possl 2 win
Exp
40 years
As some may know I am intending to live in Portugal next year and taking my Possl 2win with me! My question is do I get a growler alarm fitted in the uk or wait and get a European alarm fitted?
If I have problems with the growler when living abroad full time can I get it fixed locally?
Thanks for any advice 👍😁

RYHALLRED

Free Member
Oct 13, 2022
Funster No
MH
Fiat Elddis CV40
As some may know I am intending to live in Portugal next year and taking my Possl 2win with me! My question is do I get a growler alarm fitted in the uk or wait and get a European alarm fitted?
If I have problems with the growler when living abroad full time can I get it fixed locally?
Thanks for any advice 👍😁
Probably best find out what Portugal can offer Broken Link Removed

Upvote 0

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
Thanks for any advice 👍😁
I live in Essex, Vanbitz is in the west country I may as well be in Europe, all I can tell you is the system is highly reliable and they give great remote service I wouldn't worry and just go for one speak with Vanbits but suspect many other on here will say the same they really are a top company. I eddievanbitz

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
Just talk to Ash at Vanbitz he will give you fair advice, he cannot be impartial but he will tell you the pros and cons for your situation.

Upvote 0
Jan 16, 2014
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Rapido 854f
Exp
Since 2012
UK insurance companies don't reckonise European alarms so a Portuguese Insurance company probably won't reckonise a UK one.

Attachments

• R.jpg
    R.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 14
Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread