Three A Effitrac Tyres (1 Viewer)

Jan 7, 2018
Kent
Funster No
MH
Hymer S650 A Class
Exp
Since 2013
Has anyone had any real world experience running Three A Effitrac tyres?
I know they are a Chinese made budget tyre but I'm just interested if any Funsters have actually fitted and used these on their motorhome and how they fared?
Reviews generally out on the interweb seem pretty sparse for this product!

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
Never heard of them before and quick search doesn't fill me with confidence, mainly due to the lack of information about them, but also because one seller is quoting "may be up to 36 months old" and another is offering NOS dated 2017 !
I would go for something with a proven track record, such as Toyo or Hangkook if you're after "budget" tyres.
Remember, they're the only thing between you and the road surface.
Ex Pirelli employee.

Upvote 0

chesterfield hooligan

LIFE MEMBER
May 12, 2009
Hucknall, Nottingham, UK
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
10 years
Tyre's are the most important thing on a vehicle next to the driver, your tyre has to steer, acceleration and stopping also partial suspension it's the most worked part of any vehicle only put on tyres that you trust.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Oct 16, 2019
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
I think mine has them on, Effivan marked on side, not sure about the Three A's if this is the same. Cant tell properly as its in storage

They were on when I got the van last June. Seemed fine in the wet when I went to the NEC, and had to brake hard a few times, seemed to grip ok.

The only thing I have noticed is that max pressure is 68 psi which is lower than the specified for the van, and this was noted on a service sheet 2 years ago

I am not a fan of cheap tyres so maybe will change them before we go abroad in Sept.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back