The Grau de Castelló motorhome parking. (1 Viewer)

Deleted User
Been there many time, it's great and we always visit the planetarium - early presentations were only in Spanish but recently also in English. I don't object to paying.

Mar 11, 2013
Gillingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
Very popular place but often difficult to get a spot. Well worth paying for and a good example for other aires.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

138go

Free Member
Feb 26, 2016
Funster No
MH
Carthago 138
Exp
Since 2001
We love Grau ❤️ and won’t mind paying. I wonder what plans there are, for the cage?

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Very popular place but often difficult to get a spot. Well worth paying for and a good example for other aires.

I agree to your comment about the difficulty in finding a spot there.

That flys in the face of the article that said, "but tourists who came to Castellón were slow to recognize its usefulness ."

Simply put, that comment is tosh.

Mar 11, 2013
Gillingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
If only we could have these in this country. Look how they encourage commerce in the town's and villages of France.

OP
OP
bobandjanie

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Screenshot_20210511-102925_Facebook.jpg

The translation from Spanish. 😁
This is what happens and will continue while those that have no respect for the rules and spoil it for everyone. 🙄 Bob.

Metamorfosis

Free Member
Oct 13, 2018
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 680g
I stayed a couple of nights at that aere in Benicarló this week. No signs and no problems that I saw. Grao is still free at the moment but they have built a kiosk at the front so presume they are getting it ready for the new setup. The airfield has been full of vans this month but there is a bike race today and I cycled past the airfield just now and only cars in there so I suspect been cleared for race spectators. Benicassim/Grao beaches very busy this Sunday.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
I stayed a couple of nights at that aere in Benicarló this week. No signs and no problems that I saw. Grao is still free at the moment but they have built a kiosk at the front so presume they are getting it ready for the new setup. The airfield has been full of vans this month but there is a bike race today and I cycled past the airfield just now and only cars in there so I suspect been cleared for race spectators. Benicassim/Grao beaches very busy this Sunday.
Arrived in Benicasim on Friday.. Hardly any Brits on site.Not had the bikes out yet but will be cycling to the Grau tomorrow.BUSBY.

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
We MAY finish the trip trip we're on via the coast, (or maybe not).

We're not really coast people but the temperatures may be lower there than inland. I've found some lovely looking new camperstops to visit.

They'll be reported on on my Motorhoming in Spain during Covid thread 👍👍👍

OP
OP
bobandjanie

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
We MAY finish the trip trip we're on via the coast, (or maybe not).

We're not really coast people but the temperatures may be lower there than inland. I've found some lovely looking new camperstops to visit.

They'll be reported on on my Motorhoming in Spain during Covid thread 👍👍👍

You do have the sea breeze, 😉 but also loads of people, on the site the end with shade net is where the Spanish are, we prefer to make our own shade. 😁 Bob.

20210606_162245.jpg

deleted79651

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
View attachment 495277
The translation from Spanish. 😁
This is what happens and will continue while those that have no respect for the rules and spoil it for everyone. 🙄 Bob.
Is this the small aire [7 m/homes max IIRC] on the main Benicarlo to Peniscola road? We walked past it at least twice a week when staying at Camping Allegria, in Benicarlo. Always full Aire, and often up to 4 m/homes parked in the residential apartments road almost opposite!

Steve

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back