Thanks Vanbitz (1 Viewer)

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
This is another satisfied customer of @eddievanbitz .
We arrived at Cornish Farm Touring Park and was greeted with our name and pitch number on the information board. Very organised and was a taste of things to come. The following morning we delivered our van to the adjacent workshop at the allotted time where we were booked in by Ash. What a thoroughly nice guy!! After telling us what would happen he offered to run us into nearby Taunton pointing out the best (and worst) pubs, shops and places to visit. We ended up in the Museum of Somerset in the town centre where we spent a couple of hours. Very enjoyable and had the added bonus of being free!!
Before Ash left us he gave Jan printed details of how to get back to the workshop via walking, Taxi, or bus pointing out the taxi rank and bus stop (I said they were organised)
We took the bus and arrived a little early. A coffee was offered and accepted and we sat outside in the sunshine awaiting the completion of the Growler alarm.
We didn't have to wait long and were given a comprehensive handover again by Ash. We decided to stay another night and left the following morning.
I just felt I had to post a big THANK YOU to Vanbitz for making our visit so enjoyable even though we had to part with money ;)
Special thanks to Ash for making us so welcome.
I know where to come if we need anything else fitted (y)(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back