Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi P
Save your money
And look uo "Geo Method" Tank cleaning well worth the read and a great cheap solution I will try and find a link for you
It works really well:thumb:
I must add even though my name is Geo im in no way connected with this method, the gent has been in touch with Fun once before complaining that I hadnt made that clear enough

What is to be remembered it that before a sensor can read empty it has to be Dry ie just because you have just emptied the tank it may be a day or two before it registers empty

The main and easiest function of a sensor is to tell you when tanks are full

After using the "Geo method" my sensors were working spot on for the next two trips then it had to be done all over again

So it can be an on going job and at £14 you will soon run out of enthusiasm or cash:ROFLMAO:
Geo
LINK HERE

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

pamella

Free Member
Aug 19, 2013
walsall, west mids
Funster No
MH
c class?
Exp
thanks Geo,
i have just read that site.i did wonder if those sorts of chemicals were worth a try.i will give it a go .
thanks again.P

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
P

pamella

Free Member
Aug 19, 2013
walsall, west mids
Funster No
MH
c class?
Exp
ok i mixed 1/3 softener,1/3 bleach and 1/3 hot water with a cup of soda crystrals in a 2 litre water bottle,divided that between the three plug holes then added another 20 litres of tap hot water.
i only left it a while and the tank showed 1/4 full.i will leave it today and use the mh to do the school run the i plan on adding 25 litres at a time to check it reads the levels before i empty it all out.
thanks so far

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back