Taking European breakdown off my policy (1 Viewer)

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I renewed my policy last week and was quoted £352. We decided that we are going to just tour the UK this year so asked for breakdown cover to be taken off my policy and the premiums went down to £275. What a difference: I still have UK breakdown.

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
I renewed my policy last week and was quoted £352. We decided that we are going to just tour the UK this year so asked for breakdown cover to be taken off my policy and the premiums went down to £275. What a difference: I still have UK breakdown.
Who are you with?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
I assume you have separate UK breakdown cover by another party as the breakdown cover you have cancelled would have included the UK.

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
I checked with Caravan guard and they advised the same, but can add back the EU breakdown and EU cover if we decide to go to Europe, 15%for insurance cover and £40for the EU breakdown plus £15 admin.
Which I thought w as OK.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back