LIFE MEMBER
Jan 6, 2014
Telford, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1970
There used to be a page with supplier discounts. I used the very generous one by eddievanbitz once. I am now looking for the one for batteries but can't find them. I emailed Jim but got no reply, he must be very busy at the moment. Anybody got any ideas? I am a full member so they shouldn't be hidden.

Sep 25, 2009
south yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2004. Tugger 10 years on and off
Battery megastore..Theres a advert on the top of my page.Use code MHFUN. For 30 per cent off

Jul 1, 2016
shropshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner T620g
Exp
since 1969
Old Age Traveller. If you have an "Adblocker" turned on then you will not see the advert at the top of this page.

OP
OP
OldAgeTravellers

OldAgeTravellers

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 6, 2014
Telford, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1970
Here, but it doesn't have them all on.

Link Removed
Thanks as you say not many there. Shame if Jim has done away with it.
Old Age Traveller. If you have an "Adblocker" turned on then you will not see the advert at the top of this page.
Yes, I do use an ad blocker because I was getting loads of adverts for saucy underwear etc. which I have no interest in and certainly don't want on a paid-for page.
It used to be in resources but maybe the new Forum Software doesn't have the functionality.

:cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Battery Megastore discount code was definitely MHFUN last September as quoted in posts but then reported not to be working in October so maybe just expired now.

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Found this https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/hello-again-from-battery-megastore.207967/ - perhaps BMSCharlie can advise please if any current discount for Funsters?
Sent Charlie a PM too - he hasn't been on here for a while but keeping fingers crossed that he spots message. Worth a try until Jim has a chance to look into this.
For anyone who needs batteries urgently maybe try emailing &/or calling them https://www.batterymegastore.co.uk/contact-us/ asking for Fun discount & post feedback on here - worst they can say is no!

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2016
shropshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner T620g
Exp
since 1969
This was the advert from Mega batteries that appeared at the head of the page.
Pops 1 may be correct about the discount being restricted to Lithium.
batmega.jpg

ManTheVan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2020
South Devon, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido C class
Exp
Yottie convert
I tried just now as am looking for a LiFePO4 100Ah battery, but the discount code is not recognised. I’ll email BMS but the code is definitely not working, even though I clicked through from the banner advert at the top of the MH fun page.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back