Suntour door lock (1 Viewer)

Jun 22, 2012
Ebbw Vale Gwent
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9048df A class
Exp
seven
Hi everyone I'm looking for a new habitation door lock for a swift sun tour 590rl can anyone point me in the right direction please I believe the door is made by Hartal
Regards Ray

Oct 7, 2019
Funster No
MH
Fiat Duccato Sundanc
Exp
Aug 2017
Did you have any joy? I need to replace or repair one on my Sundance 590rl

OP
OP
Hydrocell
Jun 22, 2012
Ebbw Vale Gwent
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9048df A class
Exp
seven
Hi Biker Chic
Sorry for the late replay Anyway no joy being able to buy the lock on its own but I managed to buy a complete door for £150 the door itself was new but the rubber seal was damaged however the door would not fit my van as it was to big, anyway I replace the door lock on the outside and the inside plus the window blind and replaced the central locking activator as it was all new so the door was a good buy in a way so it solved my problem, I tried everywhere just for the door lock apparently they no longer make that type and even if they did the price would have been the same or a little more. I hope you find the parts you are looking for.
Regards Ray

OP
OP
Hydrocell
Jun 22, 2012
Ebbw Vale Gwent
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9048df A class
Exp
seven
one other thing when I took the old handle off as it was splitting I thought it was made of cast aloe as it turns out they are plastic

Oct 7, 2019
Funster No
MH
Fiat Duccato Sundanc
Exp
Aug 2017
one other thing when I took the old handle off as it was splitting I thought it was made of cast aloe as it turns out they are plastic
thank you so much

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
O’Leary’s or Magnum motorhomes may be able to help you, or there was a Caravan and motorhome breakers in Wales that may have one sorry cannot remember their name.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back