Suggested stop overs on the A71/A75 route to Spain (1 Viewer)

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
Hello Funsters

I've just booked my tunnel and planning my route to Spain (Costa Brava) (end of July/Aug) and would be grateful for any stop off suggestions for a night?
I've chosen the A71/A75 route as it's the cheaper of the fastest routes and will be staying at Neufchatel en Bray and Issoire on the way down (limited to set dates on departure/arrival) but wanting to take our time on the return leg and have numerous stops.
I quite fancy Arras or Amiens (looking further up) as a potential stop as I'm interested in the WW1 historical sites but other than that, I'm open to suggestions.
Any advice welcome and if you've been to Arras or Amiens - any tips greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Nov 19, 2010
Walking the dog
Funster No
MH
Hymer 680 Starline
Exp
since 2012
I know it's not WW1 but if you've not been there, Oradore sure Glane is a 'must do'.
Wiki it - very thought provoking.
There is an aire in the new village .

Terry

OP
OP
GAVLAD
Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
I know it's not WW1 but if you've not been there, Oradore sure Glane is a 'must do'.
Wiki it - very thought provoking.
There is an aire in the new village .

Terry
Thanks Terry. We visited Oradour a couple of years ago and yes, I agree, it’s a must see place for anyone who’s passing/in the area.
Thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
Lots of lovely old villages off the A75.
Have a shufty at my YouTube channel or blog (not updated for a while but the places don’t change much) which are both linked below.

Richard.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back