Stitches removed in France or Spain (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
peterc10
Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Just to finish the story, we stopped in an Aire in a little village near Montpelier and went into the only pharmacy. Once I managed to get them to understand they phoned the local nurse, who came around in 10 minutes and did it in the shop, with proper sterilised items. When I asked her "combien" she shrugged and said 8 Euros. I gave her 10 and was well pleased.

Peter

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
LOL Peter - if you or anyone else was ever needing this service whilst in striking distance of either of us, we're both dab hands at it!

My Pete is also very good at removing fishing hooks etc from various parts of the human and canine anatomy but take my advice - for your own sakes please always use barbless hooks !

:ROFLMAO:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
LOL Peter - if you or anyone else was ever needing this service whilst in striking distance of either of us, we're both dab hands at it!

My Pete is also very good at removing fishing hooks etc from various parts of the human and canine anatomy but take my advice - for your own sakes please always use barbless hooks !

:ROFLMAO:
been there before, wreck fishing 2 hours offshore:shout:

push it round an back out the skin then cut the barb off and reverse the last move. hurts like hell, but done quick is better than leaving it in to cause infection. wash out with alcohol and that stings as much as the hook. still got the scar about 30 years later::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back