Free Member
Apr 14, 2008
huntingdon
Funster No
MH
a class Arto
Exp
since 2008
We had a lot of difficulty when long terming in Almeria last winter as the nearest LPG refill was 2 hours drive either Granada or Elche. Gas low have just sent me a fix which screws into a spanish jumbo release valve for a spanish gas bottle and a lead which screws into the refill point of the van via the euro adapter

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
repsol have been selling adaptors you could connect a hose to for years .i use it to fill the spanish bottles. mine adapts it to camping gas thread ,you canalso get the euro thread ..many spanish hardware shops also sell them.
you could have teed in a hose to connect to spanish bottle .

OP
OP
wanderer

wanderer

Free Member
Apr 14, 2008
huntingdon
Funster No
MH
a class Arto
Exp
since 2008
So then how do you connect your system into the gas low system

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
gaslow is only refillable bottles . treat them like a tank .i use calor there is no problem tipping bottles either you go in from the filler or through a teed off adaptor.
the adaptor i have lets you fill or empty the spanish bottle.

OP
OP
wanderer

wanderer

Free Member
Apr 14, 2008
huntingdon
Funster No
MH
a class Arto
Exp
since 2008
Why do i need to do what you suggest as i now have the proper adapter supplied by gaslow without taking the risks you suggest plus i dont have to butcher my system especially as i have stainless steel pipes . Exactly where do you fill your spanish bottles as i thought this practice was illegal or at the very least dangerous

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
all over the place cant be dangerous the spanish fill thousands a day. i also have an lpg pump. so i can fill at home if i want.
if you have stainless pipes then i would fill through the filler .have been doing it since the 70,s. you dont need to do itnow .i was justmeaning he facility as been around for years gaslow are abit behind perhaps.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back